2

Third Person POV
Y/n was laying on the bathroom floor. Their two best friends staring in shock. Ash was the first to move. She crouched down beside y/n and laid their head in her lap.
"Sofie go get water. They're clearly sick"
Sofie walked downstairs to get water for when y/n became conscious. As Sofie grabbed water from downstairs, Ash tried to wake the unconscious person. Sofie walked in the bathroom door and Ash was having no luck.
"Sofie hand me the water"
Sofie handed Ash the water. Ash pored some on her hand and gently brushed her hand across y/n's neck. (I have no idea if this actually works. I just have read that this works) Y/n slowly opened their eyes, adjusting to the bright light.

Y/n's POV
I woke up to see my two best friends staring at me, looking worried. I opened my mouth to speak but no words were coming out. My throat felt like it was on fire and it itches as if I swallowed poison ivy. My two friends obviously could tell that something was wrong. Ash helped me get into a sitting position. When I was fully sat up I got really dizzy. Sofie handed me the water, but my hands were shaking so much that Ash took the water. Ash held the cup in front of my mouth.
"Small sips"
I nodded my head since I couldn't talk. I took a few sips of the water. It soothed my sore throat and I would've continued drinking the water but I didn't want to throw up again. Ash and Sofie helped me to my feet. I took one step and fell to the floor. Sofie picked me up and carried me to my room while Ash went downstairs and got medicine for me. Sofie sat me down on my bed and tucked me in. Sofie started to walk out of my bedroom door. I whined and reached out to her with grabby arms. She came back over to cuddle with me. She knows that I love cuddles when I'm sick. Ash walked into the room and saw us cuddling. I whined again to let her know I want her to cuddle too. She came over and made me take the medicine before she laid down. We were all laying down. Sofie as big spoon, me as middle spoon, and Ash as little spoon. Sofie turned on my tv and put on a new Tommy video on YouTube. The thing is when I get sick it's like I'm drunk. I will giggle a lot and I will do stupid things, then I will have no memory of it the next day. Sofie and Ash always have to keep me from doing stupid things. I was enjoying the Tommy video. It was really funny. I stood up slowly to go to the bathroom. I wobbled a little but I was good. I grabbed my phone as I was leaving the room. I walked into the bathroom with no intention of actually using the bathroom. I turned on my phone, opened Twitter and went to the dms.

Tommyinnit
(Y/n): Hi Tommy!!! I know you probably won't see this but you are my comfort streamer and I really enjoy your content!!! I passed out earlier cause I'm sick but you probably didn't need to know that. I think Tubbo is cute but I'll never get to meet him :( Anyways you make my days a little brighter. Thank you!!!!
Sent

I walked back into my room and set my phone back where it was before. I laid back down with my two besties, cuddling up between them. I started watching Tommy's video again especially since Tubbo was in it. I sighed contently. I fell asleep completely forgetting about the message I sent.

641 Words
A/N
This chapter is also a little boring but things should start picking up after this.

Remember to drink water and eat something. I love y'all ❤️