8

Y/n's POV
Tubbo started a call with Phil, Wilbur, Techno, and Tommy. I've watched their streams but of course they are all different off stream.
Tubbo: Hi guys
Tommy: Hello tubs
Wilbur: Hi Tubbo
Techno: Hi nerd
Phil: Hello Tubbo
Tubbo: Y/n do you want to say hi
Y/n: Hello
Oh my gosh. I sounded so shy.
Tommy: Hello
Wilbur: Hi
Techno: Ello
Phil: Hi y/n
Tubbo leaned down to whisper in my ear.
"Hey. Everything is alright. I'm right here. We're all going to turn on our face cams. Okay? I'm right here. It'll be okay"
I slowly nodded. Tubbo turned on the face cam. They all gasped. I got shy and buried my face in Tubbo's chest. He looked down at me.
"Hey. It's alright. They gasped because you look beautiful, stunning"
"Oh"
I slowly moved my head away from Tubbo's chest. I looked over and saw that they all had their face cams on. Even Techno. I shyly waved and said hello.
We all talked for a while when Tommy asked a question.
Tommy: Are you two dating?
I grabbed Tubbo's hand for reassurance. He gently rubbed my knuckles with his thumb.
Tubbo: Y/n do you want to answer that one
Y/n: Not really
Tubbo: Okay. That's fine. To answer your question Tommy, yes. Y/n is my significant other
Wilbur: Congrats you two
Y/n: Thank you Will
We talked for a while before Tubbo decided to stream. We said goodbye to the guys and hung up.
"Do you want to be seen on stream"
"Not really. I'll sit on the floor while you stream"
"Are you sure"
"Positive"
I sat on the floor leaning against Tubbo's leg. Tubbo started his stream. During his stream I got extremely tired and I wanted cuddles. I stood up and sat on Tubbo's lap. I buried my face in Tubbo's shoulder. He paused his game and muted himself on his stream.
"Love? Are you alright"
"I'm tired and I wanted cuddles"
"Do you mine if I continue streaming"
"Not at all love"
"Do you want me to turn off my camera"
"No but I don't want stream to see my face"
"If chat asks about our relationship do you want me to tell them"
"That's fine just don't say any of my social medias"
Tubbo unmuted himself on his stream and unpaused his game. Chat did ask if they were dating. Tubbo responded with, "Yes chat we are dating. This is my significant other. Notice that I did not say girlfriend. That is because they use they/them pronouns. Chat I hope you guys are respectful to them." I continued to cuddle up with Tubbo.

Tubbo's POV
I look down to see that y/n fell asleep. I hear someone join my vc. It was Tommy.
"BIG MAN TUBBO!! AYYY"
"Tommy please be quiet they fell asleep. And don't say their name they don't want it public"
"Oh okay. Sorry tubs"
"It's fine Tommy"
I streamed for another hour before I ended the stream. I said goodbye to Tommy and left the vc. I saw that y/n was still asleep. I gently picked them up. They subconsciously wrapped themself around me koala style. I carried y/n into their room. I laid them down on the bed and kissed their forehead. As I got up to leave the room I heard small whines from them. I turned around and saw that they had woke up.
"Cuddles."
They said that in a demanding but adorable way. I walked over to the bed and laid down. I turned on a random show on Netflix. Y/n clung onto me as we started to watched to show. I wrapped my arms around them and kissed their forehead. They tilted their head up further and pressed their lips against mine. Their lips were soft. The kiss deepened a little. I slowly pulled away and gave them a quick peck on the lips. We laid back down and continued to watch the show.

~Time Skip~

We were watching a movie when y/n got a call. They walked out of the room to answer the call. A couple seconds later I hear crying.

Y/n's POV
I got a call while I was watching a movie with Tubbo. I walked out of the room to answer the call.
"Hello?"
"Hi is this y/n l/n"
"Yes this is them"
"You might want to sit down for this"
I started to get really anxious. I continued to stand though.
"I am sorry to inform you but you mother got in a car crash. A drunk driver hit her car and there were no survivors. I am so sorry"
The call ended. I sunk to the floor. My dad died when I was very little. My mom was the only person I had. How can I live without her. Tears started to flow out of my eyes making my cheeks wet. I heard Tubbo stand up inside the room. I heard him start walking towards the door. The door opened and he saw me. On the floor. Crying.

860 Words
A/N
This one ended sad. The next one will probably also be sad. This is my last chapter for tonight but I will write more tomorrow. Good night, morning, afternoon, or day wherever you are.

Remember to drink water and eat something. I love y'all ❤️