12

Tubbo's POV
Techno: WHAT
Tubbo: No time for questions
Techno: Which way does the door swing? Towards you or away from you
Tubbo: Away
Techno: Okay kick right below the doorknob. Keep your foot flat and listen for a cracking noise

I followed Techno's instructions and I heard a crack.

Tubbo: I heard a crack now what
Techno: Kick a few more times until the door opens
Tubbo: Thanks Techno! I'm going to go now
Techno: Okay be careful
Tubbo: Will do

"Love I'm coming in"
I kicked the door again like Techno told me to and it swung open. I saw y/n on the floor, shirt off, only in a bra, with cuts on their arms and stomach. They were sobbing. I sat down and pulled them into a hug. I grab the razor blade from their hand and put it on the sink counter. They reach for the razor blade and I grab their hands, forcing them to look at me.
"Hey. Hey. It's me. It's just me. It's Tubbo. I'm not going to hurt you"
Their shoulders slumped down and they seemed less tense. I pulled them into a tight hug to calm them down. They calmed down once they were enveloped in my embrace.
"Tubbo?"
Their eyes were glossed with tears and their voice shook when they spoke.
"It's me. I'm right here"
They sighed, I could tell that it was a sigh of relief.
"Tubbo"

Y/n's POV
"Tubbo"
I looked down at my arms and stomach. They were covered in blood. Line after line, slit after slit. I started to cry again. I was disappointed in myself. I feel like I disappointed Tubbo.
"Love what's wrong? What happened"
"I-I'm sorry. I-It got overwhelming. The voices"
"What voices"
His voice what laced with concern.
"The ones telling me that I'm ugly and I'm a disappointment and that you deserve better"
He frowned.
"Love. You are beautiful and you are not a disappointment and you are all I want. I don't want anyone else. And hey, I'm here if you need to talk. Talk to me instead of doing this"
He pointed at my arms and stomach. He kept his voice calm but it was stern.
"I'm sorry"
"You have no reason to be sorry. Now let me help clean your arms and your stomach"
I stood up and sat on the counter. Tubbo grabbed the first aid kit and started to clean up the cuts. After he cleaned the cuts he put bandages on them. He grabbed me one of his sweaters and helped slide it over my head and arms. He picked me up bridal style and carried me into my room.
"Love what do you want to eat"
"Can we get pizza and watch movies"
"Yea. I'll order the food. What movies do you want to watch"
"I don't know yet"
"Okay"
He carries me downstairs and sets me down on the couch. He walks out of the room to order food while I look for a movie to watch. He walks back into the room and I decide to watch f/m (favorite movie and if you don't have a favorite then pick a random movie). He settles down on the couch and we cuddle while the movie is playing. 20 minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I go to stand up but Tubbo stops me.
"Love, I got it"
"Are you sure"
"Yea I am"
He stood up and walked out of the room. When he walked back in he had a pizza. I sat up and he sat beside me. I opened the pizza box and Tubbo and I ate a couple of slices while we watched movies. It felt great to eat because I haven't ate in days. When I took my first bite Tubbo smiled and I could tell that he was proud. After we were done eating Tubbo and I cuddled on the couch and we eventually fell asleep.

Tommy's POV (Earlier that day)
I hear my annoying ass alarm clock go off. It's motherfucking 3 am, but I have to get up and ready. Will should be here at any moment so we can go to the airport.
*Knock Knock*
That must be Will. I run downstairs with my suitcase and say goodbye to my parents. I get in Will's car and we start the drive to the airport.

~Time Skip to when they land~

We get off the plane and grab our luggage from baggage claim. We head to our hotel for the night. It's alright late so we buy dinner and then go to sleep.

777 Words
A/N
Next chapter will be the meetup. It should be exciting. Go vote in chapter 9 on what book I should write next.

Remember to drink water and eat something. I love y'all ❤️