5

Tubbo's POV
I started to pack after I got her address. I grabbed a suitcase from my closet and started to pick out my outfits. I don't know what the weather is like there but since it's winter I'm going to pack jeans and sweaters. I grab my clothes and bed clothes and throw them into my suitcase. I put my cologne on one of my sweaters because I plan on giving it to her. I pack everything else I need and I decide to tweet out to my fans.

TubboLive
Hi everyone!! I will be taking a break from streaming and uploading but I will be back before you know it!!

I finished packing and decided to go buy stuff to help care for y/n when I get there. I walk downstairs.
"Mom I'm heading out"
"Where are you going"
"The market to pick up stuff for y/n"
"Okay don't be gone for too long"
"Okay"
I walk out the front door and start walking to the market. The winter air nips at my face. I get to the market and walk in the door. As I'm walking through the aisles I am thinking of what y/n might like. Since I can't bring food or medicine or anything like that on the plane I think I'm going to buy her some stuffed animals. I pick up a Minecraft bee plushie and a Minecraft pig plushie. I buy those and start the walk back to my house. When I get inside I put the plushies in my suitcase and go to bed since I have an early flight to catch tomorrow.

Y/n's POV
Tubbo asked for my address to send me a package. I'm a little confused but it's whatever.

TubboLive
Hi everyone!! I will be taking a break from streaming and uploading but I will be back before you know it!!

Tubbo's taking a break. That's strange. I pull out my phone and open my texts.

Bee Boy 🐝
Y/n ❤️: Hey. I saw that you are taking a break. Do you mind me asking why?
Bee Boy 🐝: It's just personal reasons. I have to go. I'll talk to you later. Bye
Y/n ❤️: Okay. I'll talk to you later. Bye

I put my phone in my pocket. Being sick is the worst thing ever. I was laying down in bed when I felt the urge to throw up. I stood up quickly, running to the bathroom. I was getting very dizzy and wobbly as I was running to the bathroom. I threw open the door and practically fell onto the floor.
TW: Throwing Up
My head was over the toilet as the bile slowly rose up my throat. The bile came out of my mouth.
End of TW
I leaned back still feeling sick. I grabbed my phone out of pocket and called Tubbo. Please pick up. I know that you're busy but please pick up. Tubbo answered the call. He was laying in his bed. I can tell I woke him up but when he saw me he was no longer groggy.
"Oh my gosh y/n! Are you alright"
I just shook my head, no longer able to speak.
"Oh my. Listen to me. Okay?"
I nodded my head.
"Hey it'll be alright. Everything will be fine."
I was just listening to his voice but I could barely focus.
TW: Panic Attack
I started shaking and I could no longer breathe. I could barely hear Tubbo's voice.
"I'm adding my friends Wilbur and Phil. They can help."
I hear two new people, that I've never talked to, join the call.

Wilbur: Hi Tubbo! What's the problem?
Tubbo: y/n is having a panic attack I figured that you two can help

The two others just realized that I was on the phone and what was going on.

Phil: y/n. Listen to me. Hey. Hey. Listen to my voice not so much my words.
Wilbur: Hey. Hey. Calm down.
Phil: y/n if you can hear me nod your head

I nodded my head, my breathing was starting to even out.

Phil: Can you speak?
Tubbo: She couldn't speak to me when she called me after she threw up.
Wilbur: She threw up?
Tubbo: Yes. Now help her.
Phil: Can you try to speak?

TW: Throwing Up
I opened my mouth they had hopeful looks on there faces. I leaned over the toilet the sound of my bile hitting the toilet bowl could be heard through the call.
End of Both TWs

I leaned back from the toilet.

Phil: Oh my gosh! Y/n! Are you alright?
Y/n: y-yeah
Tubbo: oh my gosh y/n! You spoke
Y/n: t-thank you guys
Wilbur: It was no bother
Phil: If you ever need our help just give us a call

Phil and Wilbur left the call.

Y/n: Hey Tubbo thank you
Tubbo: It was no problem but I really need to get some sleep. You should also get some sleep. Text me in the morning after you wake up.
Y/n: Okay. Sleep well Tubbo.
Tubbo: Sleep well y/n.

I hung up and walked back into my room. I laid down in my bed and went to sleep.

879 Words
A/N
The next chapter should be quite exciting.

Remember to drink water and eat something. I love y'all ❤️