!!!!IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!

Hey y'all. So this is gonna be sloppy and to the chase. I'm not so sure about rewriting Nudes on Wattpad anymore.

I've been going over the guidelines again and with  Wattpad becoming a more PG friendly place I'm not sure if The rewrite of Nudes would fit the guidelines, because even though I would add Trigger warnings the story would still be at risk to be removed and I don't want to put my heart and soul into something just for it to be deleted - without warning might I add.

I planned on writing about real life situations that actually happen to real life people and that includes Sexual Assault, homophobia, transphobia, racism, and dealing with depression - also toxic ways of dealing with that depression.

I really wanted to make Nudes a more Mature story and more of a coming of age and how my experience has been growing up. I write based off of stuff I have personally experienced or have gone through with my friends and it's not always going to be sunshine and butterflies.

If you guys have any suggestions let me know. I'm thinking of maybe uploading to Quotev or Tumblr or both. I would keep this version up for Wattpad, but I'm not sure if I want to continue writing for Wattpad.

Please, please, please let me know which platform you would like to see the rewrite on.

Btw- Sorry for the sloppy ass Authors Note.