LIAM NEESON

Italics - Billie Jean
Bold - Theo

Fuck Billie. I'm sorry.
Where are you??

I've been trying to look for you the
past 15 minutes.

Fuck just let me know you
are okay? Please
Delivered at 12:07 PM

Are you home?

Welp im going to your
house, would be nice
to know if you were home, but
I'll find you.
Delivered at 12:36 PM

Excuse the Liam Neeson
Delivered at 12:38 PM

Theo's P.O.V.

"Just knock, Theo, or ring the fucking doorbell." I mumbled to myself as I stood outside Billie's house. I wasn't the best at comforting people and assuring them that they would be okay, actually I was terrible at it and the last time I tried to comfort someone I almost broke my arm.

I took a deep breathe in and rang the doorbell, much to my surprise I was met with a loud screech and the sound of feet running. I almost wanted to turn around at the unexpected noise, but stopped myself from doing so as the door was pulled open and I was met with two small girls that had to be no older than six.

They both didn't say anything as they stared at me making the situation even more uncomfortable for me, I wasn't great with kids, especially when they acted and resembled the two girls from the shining.

"Is Billie here?" I questioned a bit concerned at the fact that no one else had appeared yet to check and see who was at the door.

"Lacy, Macy, what did I say about answering the door to strangers?" I was met with the scolding voice of a a girl who looked similar to Billie, but had a blunt bob instead of the long dark hair that Billie had. I knew she wasn't Billie's mom and was assuming that it was her sister Maggie. The two girl's quickly scurried away, but not before each giving a loud squeal as they began to run away.

"Can I help you?" she questioned snapping me out of my thoughts of trying to figure out who she was.

"Oh. I'm here to see Billie, is she here?"

"She's here, but who are you?" She questioned.

"Theo. I'm Theo, Billie's friend, just friends don't worry, noting else just friends." I realized what I had said and gave her an awkward smile, because making it clear that were just friends means that we really are just friends. Smart, Theo.

"I've heard so much about you Pukey Mcgee! I'm Maggie! You know where Billie's room is, Lana is up there so don't try anything also refrain from puking in vases." Maggie laughed as she stepped aside to let me into the house. I chuckled a little and scratched at my neck, before she signaled for me that I could leave.

As I made my way up the stairs, I stopped near the top as I noticed Billie's door open. I walked carefully towards her room, not wanting to alert her or let her know that I'm here. I wanted to get an idea of what I was going to be dealing with.