SPANK BANK ✓

Italics - Billie Jean
Bold - Theo

(IMAGE SENT)
Lana tell me is my left boob
bigger than my right?
Delivered at 9:08 PM

This isn't Lana but,
HOLY TITS!
Delivered at 9:10PM

YIKES!!! Wrong
number!!! Ahsks
ajxodbd, DELETE THIS
RN PERV
Delivered at 9:10PM

Or right number ;)
That's defiantly going
in the spank bank.
Delivered at 9:12 PM

NO FUCK YOU!!
DELETE MY TITS
also it's not a spank bank
if you have them saved.

So delete that shit. Plz
and thx :*

Delivered at 9:13 PM

Left boob is definitely
bigger than the right.
Cute freckle also.
Delivered at 9:15 PM

Fuck you, Needle Dick.
Delivered at 9:20 PM

Needle Dick?? :(
Delivered at 9:21 PM

That's your name.
NEEDLE DICK.
Delivered at 9:23 PM

My name is actually Theo.
(IMAGE SENT)
Delivered at 9:30 PM

ALDBDHJAHSJDK
I DISNT WANT TO SEE
YOUR DICK MAN
WTF
YOU CREEP.

ITS SO BIG
WTF
BYE DECEASED

Delivered at 9:35 PM

Billie's P.O.V.

I know what your thinking, who sends nudes over text? I mean isn't that what Snap chat was built for? Also if you're sending nude's aren't you supposed to double check the number just to make sure you are sending it to the right person and not your eighty seven year old grandma? Well if your name is Billie Jean Curtis, the answer is no.

Luckily I was at least blessed enough to not send my nudes to my eighty seven year old grandma that would probably have a heart attack at the sight of her angel of a granddaughter ever initiating in the act of sending nudes, or possibly have my head on a platter and force me to attend some remote catholic all girl's school and force me to devote my life to following the example of God.

I looked over the phone number again and now realized that I had swapped the digits around. I couldn't help, but scold myself for not entering Lana's number right, even though she has had the same number for the past eight year's, never once changing it. I swear I had it memorized since middle school.

I couldn't hide the disgust in my face as I looked over the dick pic that I had received, don't guy's realize that girl's don't want to see their dick's 24/7? Don't get me wrong this Theo guy was packing, but-

Theo.

I held my breathe as I kept rereading his name trying to not let my thought's run wild on who this could be texting me. He had the same area code as me, so he was obviously close by. I kept scolding myself as my thought's kept running towards the only Theo that I knew and well let's just say we aren't the best of friends. I wouldn't even say we're acquaintances. I'd say our relationship is along the lines of he hate's me with a burning passion for reason's unknown.

"Breathe in, Breathe out. Channel your inner Nev and Max and find out who this guy is Billie." I commented to myself as I grabbed my laptop off my desk, before I began to enter the stranger's number into Google search. Nothing came up that would be of any benefit, the only helpful thing was that I found out it had been an Ukiah area code.

I logged into my Facebook account that hadn't been updated since Middle school and cringed as I was met with the old profile picture from six years ago, but looked past that as I typed Theo into the search bar. I hesitated on typing the last name, but ending up going for it. I wanted his name crossed off the list immediately.

I was surprised that I wasn't blocked and also surprised by how much information he had exposed to the public's view, like seriously, he even had his address on full display in a picture that he had posted. I went to his contact information and saw that he had his email listed and right underneath that were the digit's that I had been hoping not to see, but with my luck I had found out who I had sent my nudes to and it was indeed Theo Smith.

"Well, Fuck me."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*AUTHORS NOTE *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Author's Note: Hi thank's for reading! If you have already read through Nude's I have mentioned that I will be rewriting the whole thing. Whether it be adding more to the story or changing some of Theo's and Billie's conversation's and adding more to the plot and story line.

I really want to make a better connection with my character's for myself and for the reader's. As I went onto write Nude's the first time I found it hard to connect to my character's and now as I write the Spin-off, Hair, I'm able to connect more to the character's in that story when I add their P.O.V'S.

Bare with me as I rewrite, because this story will be a mess and things might not make sense, but thank you for reading!

A/N- I have finally posted Nudes Rewritten! Bare with me as I try and put new chapters out.