#NOTLIKEOTHERGIRLS ✓

Italics - Billie Jean
Bold - Theo

Hey NeedleDick,
Do you go to Ironwood?
Also, is your last name Smith?
Delivered at 11:03 AM

I told you my name and you
should know that nickname
isn't very fitting.
Delivered at 11:10 AM

Just answer the question
NeedleDick
Delivered at 11:13 AM

Could've said please at
least gosh, but yes to both
questions. Are you stalking
me?

Bet your scrolling through
my insta right now, don't get to
worked up.
Delivered at 11:19 AM

Totally!!! That's why I sent
you a picture of my tits, because
I'm desperate for Theo Smith to
notice me like every other girl!!
#notlikeothergirls.

Also!!!!! This just in Theo Smith
confirmed he is indeed full
of himself and is a growing
species of Fuckboy mixed with
a little bit of douchebag!!!!
Delivered at 11:26 AM

Sarcasm noted :)

I can't help that I'm gorgeous,
it's a blessing and a curse 
So I take it you go to Ironwood
as well, what's your name?
Delivered at 11:17 AM

Give me one good reason
for why I should tell you my
name?
P.S. You're an asshole.
Delivered at 11:25 AM

Come on I need a name
to go with those perfect tits.
I promise I won't tell :(
Delivered at 11:30 AM

DONT TALK ABOUT MY BOOBS
Hashtag done talking to you.
Bye Fuckboiii, have to go to
Mrs.Johnson's
Delivered at 11:31 AM

Sooo you have Mrs. Johnson's
right now ;)
Delivered at 11:32 AM

Yeah, but which one ;D
Delivered at 11:35 AM

Billie's P.O.V.

Seriously Billie? You have one job. One job and that's not to give yourself away to fucking Theo Smith, who has your nudes and will obviously spread them around the school if he knew it was you.

Stop giving him hints.

It was only one hint, so I mean how bad could it be? All I need to do is just block his number and stop texting him or, or I could figure out why he hates me so much?? Theo is a pretty open person to everyone besides me, but even then he is still kinda an open book, he just hasn't given me the answer that I needed. Why he hates me so much.

"You know you've been staring at the back of Dallas's head for the past ten minutes. It's kinda creeping me out."  I turned my attention to my best friend, Lana, who had snapped me out of my thoughts. I gave her a look that was kinda a mixture of a glare, but not really.

"I was thinking." I huffed. I wanted to so badly tell Lana what had happened, but I couldn't tell her in the middle of class, she was a very loud person and loved to make everything into a big deal. If I tell her, everyone will automatically know.

"About?? Come on, you can't leave me hanging." Lana said trying to get my to tell her all the drama that was happening, but I was ready to disappoint her.

"It's just about how J.K. Rowling said Hermione could be black but she talks about her having pale skin. It doesn't add up." I mustered up the lie, which wasn't really a lie I was always curious on how J.K. Rowling's mind works whenever she tries to add more to the story than she needs to, like did she really have to let everyone know that the students shat themselves and used their magic to get rid of it?? Was that really necessary?

"Really Billie? That's stupid. I wanted drama not unnecessary information about your dumb wizard books." Lana let out a small huff before she turned her attention back to her homework that we were told to be working on, since Mrs. Johnson didn't have anything planned for today.

"It's not dumb, unnecessary yes, but not dumb." I defended. Lana wasn't into pop culture and reading as much as I was. It was apart of her lifestyle and her parents didn't raise her off of it, unlike mine who surrounded me with it.

"Whatever, help me with number five. It's the least you could do for not giving me that hot piping tea." Lana grumbled. I never understood her love for drama and to know everyone's business, but I just accepted it.

"Here, just copy everything." I said sliding my completed homework over to her. "Just change it up a bit." I'm pretty sure Mrs. Johnson never really read our answers, but I didn't want to get in trouble for us having the same answers.

"You're an Angel."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*AUTHORS NOTE *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Authors Note: No shade at JK Rowling, but sis really needs to stop adding all these details that contradicts her writing throughout the Harry Potter series.

Also, let me know if you guys are HP fans or what you guys enjoy reading/watching.