STARBUCKS

Billie's P.O.V.

"Fuck. I can't do this Lana."

"Billie you can do it, I believe in you." Lana encouraged me.

"Lana I seriously can't put this eyelash on. I have lash glue all over my hand and my eyeliner is already messed up." I had been struggling for the past ten minutes trying to get the eyelash to stay in place, but to my luck it wasn't working.

"Fine. Get rid of the lashes, I'll fix your eye makeup. Thalia is texting you by the way." Lana said before picking up a q-tip to clean up the mess that the lash glue made. The struggles of wearing fake eyelashes is real.

"Yeah, she's just telling me Theo's secrets. I think she loves exposing her brother." Within the hour Thalia has spilled five embarrassing, but hilarious secrets about Theo. One of them being that Thalia found Theo kissing the dog when he was drunk, she had taken a video and blackmailed him into buying her Starbucks whenever she wants.

"I mean what siblings don't like embarrassing each other. She's probably hoping that you two will end up fighting or saying some really embarrassing shit. I know I am." I huffed at the thought of what was going to happen. I figured we would yell at each other and hate each other more.

"Are you almost done?? I told her we would be there in twenty minutes or so, we also have to get her Starbucks."

"Yeah. I'm done. Just wear this-" she said while handing me a red long sleeve off the shoulder top "and this. You'll look so hot." She handed me a white jean skirt. It was cute, but I didn't want him to think I was desperate or anything.

"I'll wear the top, but I'm going to wear jeans."

"Deal. Now get your shoes on. We're going to go and get your man." I chuckled before walking to the restroom to finish getting ready. I did a once over in the mirror before smiling at how I looked, I looked pretty decent. Hopefully Theo will think the same.

"After you tell Theo, what happened are you going to talk to Lana? I think it's important she knows." Lana pointed out as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Might as well. I mean what do I got to lose." I grabbed my phone before I texted Thalia.

'I need you to invite your cousin Lana over.
I really need to talk to her and say sorry.'

"Okay. Let's get going. I don't know why I'm nervous now, but I am! God I hope you guys make out." Lana laughed. I scrunched my nose at her comment but ignored it.

"Fuck off."