GHOSTING

Italics - Billie Jean
Bold - Theo

I'm dreading going to school
today....
Delivered at 7:09 AM

Why? Because of Ryan?
Or because of me?
Delivered at 7:36 AM

Ughhhhh, Ryan. I really am not in
the mood to be slut shamed by
him and all his asshole friends
and girl toys.
Delivered at 7:38 AM

He won't do anything
and won't say anything or do
anything to you. Trust me.
Delivered at 7:43 AM

And no, I'm not going to
hit him.
Delivered at 7:43 AM

Well that's good to know lol.
Please don't take this the wrong way,
but I'm just telling you this because
I'm your friend and I care about you,
you really need to work on your little
anger problem you got.

Like you can't hit someone
every time you get mad at them.
Delivered at 7:49 AM

I know. Trust me.
Delivered at 7:52 AM

I don't want to make you mad
or anything, but I'm always here
for you and I really want to help.
Delivered at 7:53 AM

Thanks.

Hey I'll talk to you at
school. Bye.
Delivered at 7:55 AM

I'm sorry.
Delivered at 7:57 AM

Billie's P.O.V

"He's totally avoiding me and its pissing me off."I huffed as I watched Lana H. fix her eyeliner in the bathroom mirror.

"How do you know he's avoiding you? I mean he could just not notice you." I knew she was trying to make me feel better about the situation, but he had made it so obvious that I knew he had noticed.

"Ugh, I wish. Before first period I literally walked up to him in the parking lot and said 'Hey Theo, sorry about earlier.' and he just shrugged me off and walked away for his dumb friends. I looked so dumb, like nothing has changed and we still hate each other, but that's not the case. its so frustrating." I ranted. Lana sighed and stopped trying to do her eyeliner and turned to me, I was hoping to hear some reassurance from her.

"Bitch, we told you so. Me and Lana told you that he will always be a fuckboy, nothing is going to change. It's the honest truth. I'm sorry babe." Lana said and flipped her hair for a dramatic affect. I probably looked like someone had just told me that me and Tom Holland were never going to get together, I knew it was never going to happen, but it still hurt to hear the truth.

"I mean" Lana paused to think about what she was going to say next, it was obviously supposed to be damage control now. "Theo is this sad little fuckboy and you're Billie, the hottest, most genuine bitch I know. Like you're a ten and Theo is a five. He doesn't deserve you." 

"I don't care if we date or not, Lana. I just want to be friends with him that's it. If I didn't say anything we would be fine, but I had to overstep my boundaries." I wasn't being honest to Lana.  I mean I liked Theo more than friends, but I would be completely satisfied with just being friends.