GARBAGE BABY

Italics - Billie Jean
Normal- Lana

Fuck you. My head is throbbing
like it hurts to think. Is that possible?
Delivered at 12:08 PM

Come downstairs.
Stop texting me lol.

I forgot you got hangovers
and you're a sloppy drunk
and a lightweight.
Delivered at 12:08 PM

Wow is this attack Billie day???

You're so lucky. How do you not
get hangovers?? I don't understand
are you an alien??

I'm comfy in your bed also Milo
is cuddling me.
Delivered at 12:10 PM

Fine. I'll come up there
and I'll tell you all the
embarrassing shit you did last
night.

Why does Milo like you more
than me :((
I saved that garbage baby.
Delivered at 12:12PM

Plzzz no.
Don't call our beautiful
cat a garbage baby.
That's probably why he likes
me more.
Delivered at 12:14 PM

Billie's P.O.V.

"BITCH PLEASE, HE ONLY LOVES YOU BECAUSE YOU FEED HIM CAN FOOD WHEN YOU COME OVER." Lana shouted as she slammed her bedroom door open, causing Milo to freak out an run out of the room.

"Heyyy. Let's take it down a little. My head is killing me still and you scared Milo." I whined. I had drank way too much last night, but it was worth it for a little bit of fun.

"Don't worry I brought you some Advil and I'm going to make you waffles, because I'm the best boyfriend ever." Lana handed me the Advil tablets before crawling next to me.

"You are the best boyfriend. You're the only one for me." I said while pulling Lana into my chest and squeezing her.

"I don't want your boobs in my face, but Josh did last night. You totally dissed him though and he was like a ten. Theo really fucked you up man."  I couldn't help but roll my eyes at Lana's comment. I had been trying to explain to her for the past week how I felt about Theo.

"Lana. I'm like totally in love with him. No joke. Like I feel so stupid for how I feel, because he is such a douche to me in person, but when we would text it was like a totally different guy. That's the Theo I like." I felt like a lovesick puppy, but I knew Lana wouldn't judge me, not too much at least.

"Fuck. Here, call him and just try to explain everything." Lana said before handing me her phone. I looked at her in shock and panic. I had no clue what I would say or do. I didn't want to word vomit, but I also needed to tell him everything.

"What do I say? I can't do it." I said feeling anxious now.

"Don't be a pussy. You're doing it. I'm here for you just get it over with."

I opened Lana's phone and slowly put Theo's number in, I was trying my best to convince myself this was a good idea, but felt like this was only going to add more to the fire.

"Hit call Billie, you can do it." Lana said I have her a nervous smile before I hit the call button and put the phone on speaker and began to wait.

There was only one ring before a voice came through.

"Hello??"