HONEY BUN

Billie's P.O.V.

"Hello?" A feminine voice answered. Lana gave me a look that seemed to be a mixture of don't cry and don't freak out.

"Hi, is Theo there??" The girl let out a huff at my question and part of me was hoping she wasn't a jealous girlfriend, but at the same time I kind of wanted it to be.

"Sorry to break it to you honey bun, but Theo isn't interested in his one night stands." I couldn't help but laugh as the voice came out, definitely not a jealous girlfriend.

"Did you just call me honey bun???"

"Okay, bye sorry that my brother got your hopes up, but he will not be asking you out again." The girl sounded more irritated now.

"Wait, Theo didn't tell me he had a sister and I didn't sleep with your fuckboy of a brother."

"Wow, who are you??? You're telling me you're not some bootycall?? My name is Thalia."

"You're parent's really like names that begin with T. I'm Billie and if I could talk to Theo that would be great, it's really important." I now probably sounded like I was looking for a bootycall.

"Theo hates you, like bad, but I also think he might be oddly in love with you just because he talks about you 24/7. Talking to Theo on the phone will end terribly."

"Fuck." Lana mumbled, but also gave me a devious smile.

"Thalia! I have a great idea, this is Lana, Billie's bestie. How about we go to your house and force Theo to talk to Billie so they can get over hating each other and make cute babies."
Lana laughed at the end.

"I'm down. Let me give you my number and I'll text you the address. Theo isn't home by the way, he left his phone at home." Thalia gave me her number, which I entered into my phone and sent her a text of  'this is Billie'.

"See you soon Billie and Lana." Thalia hung up and a minute or so after she texted me the address with a devil emoji.

"You do realize this could go horribly or end with you guys fucking?" Lana stated before squeegeeing my shoulders "let's get you looking hotter than last night, also you need to brush your teeth because you're breath smells like throw up!"

A/N: Thanks for all the reads and the votes.