PINK

Billie's P.O.V.

"Wow, you're way prettier than I thought you were. Theo described you as a dumb, bimbo who likes to dye their hair a lot." Thalia greeted me as she opened the door. She looked a lot like Theo. It was weird to see, how similar they looked.

"Thanks, I guess. Here's your drink and cake pop." I handed her the Venti Pink drink that she asked for and the strawberry cake pop. As I looked over her outfit it dawned on me that pink was definitely color. The millennial pink crop top and denim shorts that she was wearing went well with her tan skin and long brown hair.

"Thank you! Hurry come in, before Theo comes home. He usually spends three to four hours at Ryan's. It's been two hours."  Thalia grabbed my wrist and pulled me in with Lana trailing behind on her phone.

"Lana should be here in ten minutes. Do you want me to translate or anything?"

"I know sign language, but thanks for offering." I smiled anxiously. I was terrified at what she would say or think, but I had to tell her the truth, my truth.

"So Billie, Tell me why my precious older brother hates you. You're obviously his type. Did you reject him?" Thalia deviously smiled, her and Lana were so much alike it scared me.

"How old are you?" I questioned. She looked like she could be a sophomore, but I had never seen her around Ironwood.

"Sixteen. I go to Hendricks, apparently I've been blessed with the knowledge of knowing anything when it came to math." Hendricks was a school for naturally smart and gifted people, it was a super hard school to get into and most of the people that did ended up attending Yale or Harvard.

"Poor baby. I'll pray for you." Lana chuckled.

"That's pretty cool, but sadly no, I didn't get the pleasure of rejecting your brother. He hates me because of a rumor. It involves your cousin. That's why I need her here." I explained to her as we followed Thalia to her room I'm assuming.

"So you like the color pink." Lana pointed out as we were met with pink walls, a pink carpet, bedspread, and couch.

"You can say that I'm a fan. Billie spill all this tea please, my school is so boring and I need some drama." Thalia joked as she pretended to beg.

"When Lana gets here. I'll tell you both." I tried to reason. I was hoping that Lana would've taken her time, but as the doorbell went off I couldn't help but let out a loud groan while Thalia cheered.

"Don't worry Billie. I'll be here for you if you need emotional support." I knew that Lana was joking, but I couldn't control the tears that came to my eyes as I thought about everything that I went through.

Hopefully they would believe me.