TURNED ON

Lana's H. P.O.V.

"God Billie, won't stop calling me. Do you think they're okay?" I asked Thalia and Lana. I was a little bit concerned about the amount of calls that I had been receiving for the past twenty or so minutes, but I figured that they were just fighting. Billie wasn't a confrontational person and from how I've seen Theo act at school, he loved confrontation.

"If it's important she'll leave a voicemail." Thalia paused as her phone began to ring. "Oh look, Theo is calling me." Thalia chuckled as she hit decline. I couldn't help but laugh along with the two girls.

We had decided to go to a small local pizza place, Pete's Pizza, it was a small little place, but their pizza is to die for. They somehow mastered the perfect pizza, not too much sauce and not too much cheese. All in all it was heaven in your mouth.

"Lana said that she so stuffed. do you think we should head back soon?" Thalia had been translating back and fourth for Lana, since the only sign language I knew was cussing and that wasn't going to be helpful in getting to know Lana better. 

I had figured out that her and Billie shared a lot of the same interest, which was surprising since the hated each other since freshman year. I felt a since of relief now, that Lana knew what actually happened  and she didn't resent Billie for it or try and say it was her fault.

"Yeah, will see why the two lovebirds are blowing our phones up." I said while getting up from my seat and grabbing my trash, the girls followed and copied my actions before we made our way out the door.

"Do you think they're doing the nasty?" Thalia questioned as we walked back inside, on the way back to Thalia's we had dropped Lana off, but before doing so I made sure to give her my number along with Billie's, so that we could plan to hang out again.

"Probably not. Billie likes your brother, but I don't think enough for her to put out." I laughed, Thalia nodded her head in agreement probably thinking the same about Theo, I mean he made it very clear the past three years that he hated Billie. As we got to Thalia's door we both stopped as we heard a mixture of a moan and a groan come behind the door.

"Fuck. Can you be a bit more gentle? Not so rough." I heard Theo groan out. I looked towards Thalia and she seemed to have the same questioning mind, what the fuck is going on?

"Should we go in?" I questioned, ready to open the door, but fearful about what was happening behind the door.

"Maybe we should knock? I don't want to see them doing it."  Thalia pointed out the obvious.

"Fuck it.-" As I pushed open the door, I was shocked to find Billie, sitting right beside Theo making what looked like a makeshift brace around his left wrist. "What happened? What did he do to you?? Are you okay?" I demanded. I couldn't help, but feel a sense of protectiveness over Billie, I didn't need some fuckboy hurting her feelings or doing anything that makes her uncomfortable. 

"I'm the one that's getting my wrist wrapped, she's obviously okay." Theo said while rolling his eyes. He let out a hiss when Billie finished tying a knot in the make shift brace.

"Holy fudge, Theo are you okay??" Thalia said with worried laced in her voice.

"I may or may not have pushed Theo off the bed, and accidentally sprained his wrist, but it's okay! I wrapped it and he's okay and I'm going to take him to the hospital and buy him ice cream after." Billie explained to Thalia who looked like she was holding in a laugh. "Also, why the fuck didn't you guy's answer the phone?? We were calling for the past half hour."

"Why didn't you just call mom, dumb ass?" Thalia questioned Theo who was rocking a mean glare on his face as he looked at his sister.

"Went straight to voicemail every time. I've been stuck with miss panic attack for the past half hour."

"Hey! A thank you would be appreciated. I practically saved your life." Billie said with a slight offensive tone in her voice.

"We wouldn't have been in this situation if you didn't push me off the bed and also don't think I forgot you have a mean bitch slap, my jaw still hurts." Theo whined as he rubbed his jaw with his good hand. I was enjoying the two bickering and could definitely sense something between the two. I had a feeling it was always between the two, but Theo's arrogant behavior and Billie's insecurities and their shared hatred always clouded their vision. 

"If you didn't try and kiss me, I wouldn't have freaked out. I was having a heart to heart and you were just thinking with your dick! You fuckboy."Billie shouted. Thalia gave me a look that was a mixture of lets get out of her, but also lets grab some popcorn or hopefully she was, because that's how I was feeling.

"Stop calling me a fuckboy!"

"I will when you stop acting like one."

"Before you guys start going at it, would you like to go to the hospital Theo? We need to check and see if your wrist is fine, especially since you have play offs coming up. Dad's going to kill you if anything is broken." Thalia pointed out. Theo's jaw clenched and it looked like he was holding in a yell or some crude words from coming out.  I took notice to his fist clenching and instead of saying anything to Billie, he just stormed out expecting us to follow.

"Is it bad that I got turned on from that?" Billie questioned.

A/N: This chapter sucked lol. I have a majors writers block and have run out of ideas lol. Comment if you have any fun ideas or what you want to see more of. Thanks for reading though, much love!