TEEN WOLF SHIT ✓

Italics - Billie Jean
Bold - Theo

HOLY SHIT THEO.
how tf did you win us
that game? Like that shit
was some teen wolf shit right
there are you a werewolf?

SCOTT MCCALL????

OMFGGGGG THEO RAEKEN?

I can be your Stiles <3
Delivered at 9:20 PM

Y am I such teen wolf trash??
Delivered at 9:21 PM

By the lack of response I'm going
to assume you're at Lindsay's party
probably getting shitfaced.
REMEMBER don't drink and drive.
Delivered at 9:37 PM

Lana said she would be Lydia
because she thinks I'm
secretly in love with her because
I've never had a boyfriend. (Which is
a lie, not the boyfriend part I haven't
had a boyfriend, I've almost had one
and now I'm embarrassing myself even
more.)
Delivered at 9:45 PM

Lmao now she's trying to say I'd be Allison
LOLOLOLOL NO THANKS.
Delivered at 9:47 PM

Sorry that was mean. I mean you're good
looking but ya together is a no no.

Holy shit why did I send you that?

Idk why I told you that haha, but you're
welcome for that confidence boost,
even though your ego is big enough for the both
of us.
Ill let you get back to drinking
Use a condom, be safe, don't
do anything you'll regret!
Delivered at 10:07 PM

What the hell is a Stiles?
Delivered at 2:42 AM

Theo's P.O.V.

Pounding, everything around me was pounding. My head especially or maybe it was the music, I couldn't really tell. All I knew was I felt really good and was on a high from finding out that we were going to State Championships and I didn't want to brag, but I was going to take credit for getting us there.
"Hey babe! I'm really glad you came to my party!" The high pitched voice of Lindsay Heath soon met my ears as well as arms being wrapped around my neck and a sloppy kiss on both sides of my cheeks.
Is it bad that it almost reminded me of when my grandmas dog licked my face?
"Hey Lindsay... where's Lucas?" I questioned uncomfortable that she was still hanging onto me. Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous and has an amazing body, but she's in a relationship with probably the biggest muscle head in our school and I didn't need him to think I was trying anything with her and getting my arm broken or my leg snapped.
"Who cares! Lucas didn't do a front flip and score us the winning touchdown." She was so tempting, but I didn't need to fuck up my chances of playing in the state championships.
"Look Lindsay. I'm just not interested. Blondes aren't my thing." I shrugged her arms off my shoulders before I walked away from her trying to find something else to drink.
I couldn't be more relieved when I finally made my way into the kitchen to see the assortment of alcohol and Jell-O shots that had been scattered all over the counters along with crumbs of chips and whatever snacks that Lindsay had put out.
I grabbed a bottle of Bacardi before taking a couple sips of it. I really don't think Lindsay would mind if I had one bottle to myself, even if I did turn her down. She'd be thanking me later for not ruining her relationship.
I wasn't the best social drinker. I wasn't trying to start conversation, but mostly concerned with getting more fucked up than I already was, but as more people approached me as I remained in the kitchen I realized that wasn't going to be able to avoid conversation.
I found myself stuck in a never ending conversation without of my teammates, Michael Wes, going over and over again how I was a legend and that he wants to name his first kid after me. It was honestly too much for my drunken mind to handle.
"Michael, he obviously doesn't care. Why don't you leave him alone." I turned my attention to the voice, only to be met by Donna, a pretty girl that had long red hair and freckles covering various parts of her skin that I could see at least.
The small pink dress that came up right above mid thigh didn't really leave much room for imagination, but that didn't bother me she was practically my saving grace right now as Michael patted my shoulder and walked away with a solemn expression on his face.
"I bet you're eating this up." Donna said as she sat on the counter top that I had been leaning on for a while. She grabbed the bottle of Bacardi out of my hand, that was now almost empty and took a long swig from it and a sour expression following after.
"That shits gross."
"You get used to it." I shrugged as she handed me the bottle back.
"So, how come the infamous Theo Smith isn't fucking some desperate girl right now?? I've seen a handful throw themselves at you for the past hour." Donna questioned. Something about her in a way reminded me of Judy. I think it was the no shits given attitude she had. All I knew is that it was drawing me in.
"I'm not in the mood and plus someone's on my mind." I was hoping Donna would show any sign of emotion to the fact that I was hinting towards Judy, because maybe it was her.
"Someone like?" She had a mischievous look on her face as she hopped down from the counter and now stood staring at me and moving her hand up my arm.
She was becoming more intoxicating than the alcohol that I had drank.
I didn't answer her question as I leaned in to kiss her. She kisses back at the same pace, but soon that pace started to pick up and the kiss started to become rougher.
She had me completely intoxicated as the sweet tasting alcohol on her lips mixed with mine.
"Let's go somewhere more private." She asked with a devious, but seductive look on her face as she grabbed my hand and started to pull me away from the kitchen.
I blindly followed her lead allowing her to take full control. She led us to an empty bedroom that was dimly lit, but helped with the mood of the situation. She pushed me on the bed and went over to lock the door.
As she did, she gave me a seductive smile before she slowly walked back towards me with a small strip tease following suit.
"So beautiful." I murmured as she undressed. I was hoping that she was Judy.
To say I was disappointed was an understatement as she removed her bra showing her freckle covered chest.
Judy only had one.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* AUTHORS NOTE *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hi thanks for reading! Let em just say this rewrite got deleted twice and I wanted to cry every time it did. Kinda wanted to give more detail about Donna's and Theo's relationship.