MCDONALDS

Billie's P.O.V.

You know when you're sleeping and having an amazing dream, that may or may not involve kissing Sebastian Stan, but right before you kiss them the real world tries everything it can to wake you up.

My dreams of kissing a certain Romanian actor had came to a halt as a certain ringtone started to blare out of his mouth as he was in the middle of whispering sweet nothings to me. It scared me at first, but soon the reality set in and I was forced to wake up as my phone continued to ring.

I let out a loud groan as I realized it was still dark outside and no light was shining through the curtains, whoever this was it better be important.

I grabbed my phone that had started to ring for a third time and looked to see that the Caller was Theo and it was also three in the morning. Fantastic.

"This better be important, you interrupted my dream of kissing Sebastian Stan." I grumbled as I answered the phone. I was met with the distinct sound of music and loud chattering.

"Billie, I need you to pick me up. Im drunk, my name isn't drunk, it's Theo." Theo slurred.

"Theo why can't you Uber??? What about Thalia? Why me of all people?" I questioned irritated that he thought I would come to his rescue.

"Please Billie. I need you." Theo whined. "Donna is throwing me out. I told her I wouldn't sleep with her and she's mad." Theo continued. I couldn't help but feel bad for Theo, but also didn't really understand why he turned Donna down.

"Fine. Drop me your location. You're lucky I somewhat care about you." I huffed before hanging up. Theo has dropped me his location a minute after and that signaled me to get out of my comfy bed.

I turned on my bedside lamp and squinted as my eyes adjusted to the light that illuminated my room. I walked towards my closet and grabbed a pair of sandals and a hoodie to wear over the tank top and short combo that I usually wore to bed. 

My parents were hardcore heavy sleepers. My siblings made me aware of that as they would often times try to attempt sneaking out at night, but that soon just turned into them not caring as they realized Mom and Dad weren't going to wake up, or they just didn't care.

I grabbed my car keys and wallet that sat on my dresser and walked downstairs. I stopped in the kitchen to try and find anything that would be helpful with sobering Theo up. Coffee and bread were usually my parents go to and greasy and fatty foods were mine and my siblings go to. A McDonald's stop would probably be the best.

I opened Theo's location in maps and was a bit relieved when I saw that Donna's House was only five minutes away. 

I decided to put Theo on 'do not disturb' due to him starting to blow up my phone with his texting. I sent him a quick text reassuring him that I would be there in five minutes and closed my phone before he could reply back.

As I began my drive to Donna's I realized she was only three streets down from my house and that she could throw a killer party if it was still going on at three in the morning. Most parties I had gone to ended around two or whenever the cops showed up.

I put my hazards on as I parked in the middle of the street, but was a bit relieved that she lived in culdesac. I didn't want to park a street down, just to pick up Theo. I wanted to get in and get out.