1. Uncertainty

Jin rushed inside the laundry room as soon as he heard the machine beep. Notifying him that it was done washing and spinning the clothes. He just finished washing his husband's dress shirts and pants by hand while waiting for the machine to finish washing the other clothes.

Namjoon was very particular with his dress shirts, pants, neckties, coats, and all his office attire. He only buys in one particular store. One design in all colors. And he wanted them hand washed then flattened by a steam flat iron.

After he finished the laundry, Jin went straight to the kitchen to prepare dinner. He had a list of the foods that Namjoon needed to consume for his diet. And it should be cooked in the right way. The 'way' Namjoon wanted it.

At first, Jin didn't know anything about a specific diet. He only knows that diet is about eating at a minimum. Cutting your rice in half or not eating too much. He just learned about different kinds of diets when he met Namjoon. He was always in close contact with his husband's dietician. Buying only the foods Namjoon can eat and preparing them in portions to match his husband's daily calorie intake.

Ever since he got married, he thought he was busier than working in an office. He barely has time for himself. And when he does, his friends were the ones visiting him in his home. He didn't have a nanny and he needed to tend to their three-year-old son.

"Hey!" Jin smiled as soon as he heard Jimin's voice from the other line. Talking to his friends over the phone is now leisure for him. With his son in a sling wrapped around his body while he prepares for dinner, he pinned his phone between his ear and shoulder.

"Oh gosh! Thank you for calling. How are you?" Jin held his son's hand when he tried to pull the phone away.

"With your tone, I believe I should be the one to ask you how are you. You always seem busy?"

Jin sighed, he learned how to multi-task ever since he became a househusband and a father. "No, I'm fine. I'm just preparing meals for Sunghoon and Namjoon."

"Namjoon, gosh! Isn't he horrible?"

"Don't say that! He's a sweet guy. He's just very particular to some things but I'm okay with that. He's working hard for our family. This is the least that I can do."

"Oh shut up! That's not the least! You're doing your best and it's not easy. Looking at you, I am starting to think twice about getting married. You barely have time for yourself. The last time I saw you, you looked haggard. Trust me, if you will not take care of yourself, your husband will look for someone else."

Jin almost dropped the ladle after hearing Jimin's words. He didn't know he was looking haggard until Jimin told him. Looking at his giggling son and on to the soup he was cooking, he swallowed hard brushing away the thoughts of Namjoon leaving him.

"You think he'll have that thought? You think I looked older than my age?" Jin inquired, his heart was beating a bit faster than the regular.

Jin heard Jimin sigh from the other line. And a moment of silence after. He knew Jimin is straightforward and he was expecting to hear something more. Something more terrible than him looking haggard.

"Jin, you're the most gorgeous guy in all our school and college years. Everyone is head over heels about you. You're Mr. Popular. That's exactly the reason why you caught Namjoon's eyes. Everyone envied you when you and he have gone public. I mean, who doesn't know Kim Namjoon? Everyone wants him! Tall, hot, handsome, a millionaire. Everyone will spread their legs for him.

I'm not saying that you're not handsome now, you still are. But the tiredness and stress are showing. The last time I saw you, your clothes were from our college days. Your shoes were chipping off I had to gift you a new one. You certainly didn't look like a husband of a millionaire!