11. Spilled

AN

I've been reading your comments and they were amusing. I love that you have your own guesses about Jin and JK's relationship. But no one guessed it right. And don't expect to know the secret right away. You have to read the book. Like what you all know, I love my readers guessing. It may be confusing for now so just read. Anyway, the book won't be that long. Enjoy!

•••

Jin jerked when he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder. Trying to open his eyes, he realized he fell asleep. The lights in the office were almost turned off. He looked up and saw the janitor smiling at him.

"You've got a delivery." The janitor showed a bag in his hand and handed it to Jin.

"I'm not expecting anything," Jin said in a whisper as he looked inside the bag. It had a food container inside and as he read the name of the restaurant, it was from an expensive restaurant in Gangnam. "Wait, do you know where this came from?"

The janitor shook his head, "No. It was delivered and I received it. I'll go back to work, sir. Enjoy your dinner."

Jin looked at the container again and he wondered who sent it. Definitely not from his husband as no one knows he was working and where he was working apart from Jimin.

Putting Jimin on a video call, Jin grabbed his food and bag and on his way to the elevator. "Thank you for sending dinner. I fell asleep. I hope Mr. Jeon did not notice."

Jimin laughed hearing Jin fall asleep in the office. "You should have not taken the part-time job and just accept my offer to get a loan for you. Look at you falling asleep while at work. And by the way, I did not send the food. Someone did?"

Jin halted for a moment and took a look around the office. Realizing no one was there, he continued going to the hallway, "Then who sent this? It's food from La Yeon."

"Oh my gosh. Really?! That's expensive. Oh, please. I don't want to hear it's from Namjoon."

Jin shook his head as he leaned against the wall in the hallway, waiting for an elevator. "Impossible. He doesn't know I am working. And no one knows I'm working apart from you."

Jimin suddenly laughed as he thought of something funny, "Maybe from Yeonjun."

Jin's mouth formed an 'o' and wanted nothing but to slap Jimin on the arm, "Shut up! He doesn't look like someone who would do that. Wait, are these photos?" Jin's attention suddenly went to the frames hanging on the wall of the hallway. He took a closer look and indeed, they were photos.

Jin heard a laugh from the other line, "You mean the frames along the hallway? It's been hanging there since the beginning. You just noticed?"

"I can't believe I'm so preoccupied I didn't even notice. Are these from the employees or something? Like, a photography contest? Some companies have that."

"Those are Mr. Jeon's photos. Yoongi told me Mr. Jeon loves photography and painting. Some of those were hanging there since I was a trainee five years ago. Then after a couple of years, he became fascinated with cherry blossoms. The reason why there are several paintings of the flower hanging there."

Jin took a closer look at one of the paintings. It was a cherry blossom tree with a faceless person standing under it. He didn't know why it seemed a bit familiar. Brushing away his thoughts, his eyes moved to the bottom right of the painting. As he took a look at all the paintings, they all had a signature, "JJK."

"That's his pen name. He painted it. He's really good, admit it. Very talented man. And I guess Mr. Jeon is emo, don't you think?"

Jin heard the elevator bell, "I don't know. The elevator is here. I'll call you later."