外伝 | Valentines (1)

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm back but with a late Valentines Special! I've been busy with stuff lately and got stuck in Utaite hell so please consider my busy schedule! this feels rushed lmao

"Hm, today's February 14th, huh?" Lyn mutters, while typing away on her laptop.

"What's so special about today?" Aqua asks, tilting her head slightly.

"Today's Valentine's day, it's a day where you can show affection to your loved ones." You briefly explained.

"Is that so? How does one convey their affection on this particular day?"

"Well, one of the usual practices involve giving out homemade chocolate to your friends and/or to your partner." You added, with Aqua nodding at your remarks.

"Have you prepared some chocolates to your friends, (Y/n)?"

"Err, no. I've been so busy these past few weeks that I've forgotten about Valentines." You shrug.

A muffled buzz from your phone caught your attention, you grabbed it and checked your notifications. You got a text from the silver haired, blue-clad butler.

Alphonse:
  "Greetings my valued guest! How do you fare in this lovely day?"

> Is this an attempt to woo me?
   Doing alright, hbu?

Alphonse:
  "Well, if you think of it in that way, I suppose it does."
  "Anyways, since today's the day of hearts, are you by any chance, meeting up with a loved one?"

   No.
> You guess.
   No one in particular comes to mind.

Alphonse:
   "Oh so you're free then? I have a small gift prepared for you, but it also seems like that your other Confidants also have some gifts prepared for you."

You:
  "Nice. 👍"

You shutted off your phone and decided to go out for a walk, Aqua insisted on coming along with you but you reluctantly declined. After walking around for almost 10 minutes, you bumped into someone.

"Ah. Sorry."

"Nah, it's alright— Douchebag?"

"Oh, (Y/n). Perfect timing, I was just about to find you." He said while dusting off the invisible dust off his clothes.

"For what exactly?"

"Here. It's my present for you." He monotonously replied as he gives you a small box.

"Ah, thanks. What is this supposed to be?" You tilt the box, observing on how delicately wrapped it is.

"Just open it tomorrow." Douchebag bluntly answers.

"Okay then..." You said as you put away his present.

Get!
Douchebag's Valentine Present×1

He nods slightly and walks away. After that awkward exchange you decided to drop by Tweek's cafe. The small bell on the glass door rings as you enter the cafe. Seems like they only have a handful of customers today, surely they have their own matters to attend to.

"A-Ah (Y/n)! W-W-What are you doing here this v-v-valentines?" 

"Sup. Nothing much, just wanted to roam around today."

"Y-You don't have a valentines?"

You scratched your cheek at his question.

"Ehh, no one has really asked me out yesterday so I suppose I'll be lonely today."

"I-Is that so? B-By the way I-I-I have something f-for you!" Tweek said as he scooted away, reaching for his present.

He came back a few seconds later with a box in hand.

"H-Here. Ha-Happy Valentines, (Y-Y/n)."

He hands you his present, you thanked him as he dimly flared a blush.

Get!
Tweek's Valentine Present×1

You thanked him again and went outside, along with a hot cocoa that you ordered. You decided to head towards the playground, sipping your hot cocoa along the way. When you finally arrived you see Stan alone trying to rehearse something, along the lines of "it's for you" or something. You didn't think about it too much and decided to greet him.

"Yo."

He jumped from your sudden greeting. Composing himself, "H-Hey." he greeted back.

"You're by yourself this Valentines too, huh?" Stan joked, doing an inaudible "heh".

"Seems so. No one invited me out yesterday and I'll doubt that much that someone will ask me out today."

"Really? They're probably too scared to do it since you might reject them."

"I suppose so. I mean, I'm already content with just spending this day with Lyn and Aqua."

"I see.." He trailed off, looking away from you

"I—Uh, this is for you." Stan sheepishly says as he hands a present to you.

Get!
Stan's Valentine Present×1

You mouthed a 'Thank you' to him, which to he replied "I-It's nothing, really. Happy Valentines (Y/n)." You waved goodbye and went off to somewhere.