iii. Confidant

After your classes ended, you decided to meet up with Dovahkiin like you promised to. Your little sister messaged you, saying; 'Where tf r u? I thot were goin home 2gether??'  You just giggled at her text and texted back, 'I'm just meeting up with someone, you go home ahead.'  Lyn texted back with a like emoji, 'K bich, and dont u go forgettin the mission'  you softly giggled as Dovahkiin tapped your shoulder, you jumped at his sudden touch, almost dropping your phone in the process. "Jeez, you scared me there, since you're here, how about we go to Stark's Pond? We'll have a nice chat there." He nodded in response, subconsciously holding your hand on your way there. You didn't mind him holding your hand, but the slight thought of it made your cheeks hue a faint pink.

"I've never felt like; so miserable, I've never felt like thinking this will last forever"

The two of you were in Stark's Pond, sitting down on a near bench, you talked about his time here in South Park, "So, how's life here in South Park? We never really talked with each other, especially since you moved in back we were in fourth grade." Never had you heard Dovahkiin talked. Only Stan, Kyle and Eric had, probably his parents too, "I like it here, this town is far more bizarre than my previous one."  He typed, "How come you never talk? Are you mute? Or something else?" You asked, earning a slight shrug from him. "Reasons. I'll only talk if needed." he typed, as you tilt your head in confusion. "You really want me to talk, huh?" he said, putting his phone away. Once in a million years he talked to someone who he isn't fond of yet, "I finally got you to talk." you mused, flashing your signature smile. He smiled back at you, "How about the thing you said earlier? Still want to show your powers to me?" he quipped, still interested what were your powers. You shook your head, "Nah, It only works in nighttime. Plus, I'll get exhausted easily because I always overexert my psyche." you replied, with him still not convinced. "You're such a procrastinator." he joked, ruffling your hair. Blushing faintly at his sudden actions, "Am not!" you retorted, with him chuckling at your adorableness. "Anyways, I have to go. I guess I'll always talk whenever you're there."

"Baby stay with me, You gotta tell now, your love came all over me."

"Dovahkiin! Wait a minute!" You called out to him, after having a quick daydream. "What? I'm still not leaving." he answered, looking at you with a genuine smile. "Yeah, I know but— I still haven't gave you my number." You said, giving him a scrap piece of paper with your contact number in it. He gladly accepts it, "I could've just asked Call Girl for your number since you two are working together, I gotta go now." He stands up, sliding the note in his pocket. "Don't worry, I'll message you later." he said as he walked away, you gave him a quiet goodbye, watching him walk off to the distance.

"When stars smile at moon, Wonder how look in your eyes."

You got home safely, with Lyn pestering you to get ready for tonight. You just brushed off her pesters, retreating to your room. You prepped up your gear for later, a rapier that mirrored your elegant fighting style, a rocket launcher that you wondered where your little sister got it, and an evoker that summons your persona. Glancing at your phone, you wondered when will the quiet boy text. You then remembered that you didn't ask for his number, panicking, you texted Wendy to trackdown his number. 'Um, Wends, can you get Douchebag's number for me?' you tapped the send button after typing quickly on your phone, within a few seconds, Wendy texted back, 'Yeah, sure, be back with a min.' you felt relieved. Waiting for her message, you began sharpening your rapier. Wendy had texted back with his number, filled with ecstatic, you thanked her.

"Just dialing your number, Failing to press the last two."

You were dialing his number, but then thought twice before pressing the last two. Was he busy at the moment? Are you gonna bother him if you sent a message? You pondered for a while, until you decided to text him back. 'Hey! It's me, (Y/n)! Don't ask where I got your number.' You were still thinking twice, until you accidentally press send. You tried to delete it quickly as you can but the message was already sent and he already saw it.

"Praying the heart, When the moon's reaching stars."

His phone went off, signaling a message from someone. He wondered who was it from, it wasn't from his friends since they were busy at the moment or just call him instead of texting. He checked his notifications, seeing a text from an unknown number. He pressed the notif, to only see it was you that texted him. He smiled softly before texting back.

"If you hold me tight, Feeling heartbeat so close, Will this last long?"

You jumped at the sudden vibration of your phone, you checked to see what it was, only a text from the supposedly 'quiet boy' you spoke with earlier. 'You got it from Call Girl didn't you? Don't worry I'm not mad.' You wanted to text back but, your little sister wants you to do the mission already.

Fuck. I messed up Douchebag's character. End. Me.

Anyways this chapter is shitty too.