ii. Douchebag

(Y/n) woke up, eyes groggy from the events happened last night, but later tonight is the time she will steal one of the seniors' heart. She put her evoker, and one of the shitton of calling cards she and Lyn made in her bag and got ready for school. As she went down, she already saw Lyn eating breakfast and left food for her sister to eat. The two ate together not saying a word to each other. (Y/n) took her earphones and chose a song from her phone.

"I tried hard but where did we go wrong? I hope we could, but I won't start over again."

The bus pulled up in front of their home, Lyn went ahead as you locked the door. You ran after Lyn, getting inside the bus, you saw that your little sister is sitting with someone and you couldn't find an open seat, you saw Dovahkiin sitting alone minding his own business, you tapped his shoulder catching his attention.

"Mid-day street walks, Lights fell and dispersed in the air, Nobody stopped to see them fade"

He looked up to meet your eyes, "Can I sit here?" you asked, as he gave you a nod in response, he really doesn't speak as they said huh? You sat beside him, scrolling through your phone to see if you got any messages.

"Your eyes seemed so innocent, Everything made sense to you but, They didn't to me"

As the music boomed through your earphones, you didn't notice Dovahkiin staring at you, both you and your phone actually. Cartman had nominated you as one of the people possible being The Phantom Rose, with Kyle disagreeing a billion times, saying that you were too nice to be the Phantom Rose.

"Deep inside my mind... (I didn't compromise just for the love.) Deep inside my mind... (Believe in your words.)"

Cartman insisted Dovahkiin to keep an eye on you, if ever you were the Phantom Rose.As he watched you, he noticed you were texting Wendy last night. Yeah, he was saved by the girl's alter ego one time but what was the link between you and her? Then it clicked him, you were the Phantom Rose.

"Way of life. Way of life. I heard you say "We were on the same street."

He typed something on his phone and tapped your shoulder, you looked at him as he showed you his phone. "You're The Phantom Rose aren't you?" It said. You were surprised by this, how did he even knew about it? You whispered to him, "Yeah, I'm her. But, how did you even find out? Was it my evoker? Or was it my hair?" He shook his head, then typed, "It was the connection between you and Wendy, you two never hung out with each other and seeing her in your contacts made my mind think." Ah. You should've been more careful, you were found out by the infamous Douchebag.

"Way of life. Way of my life."

"Yeah, fine. But don't go and tell everyone about it! I also happen to know that you're the Farting Vigilante." You smiled, almost devilishly at him. He looked at you and typed; "That's fine. Almost everyone knows it anyway. But don't worry, I won't tell Cartman." His words made you feel safe. You gave him one of your signature sunshine blessed smiles, "Thank you, how about we hangout after school? I'll show you what my powers' like". He nodded at your offer. The bus came to a halt, you thanked him for sharing his seat and he nodded curtly. Everyone inside the bus got out and went to their respective classrooms.

You saw Wendy and her friends in the hallway. Thinking about what Dovahkiin said, you approached the group. They waved at you and you waved back, you were pretty much approachable that's why no one would suspect you of doing any scandalous things. "What's up (Y/n)? You look more tired than usual." Wendy asked worried about your current state. You assured her that you're fine, Cartman approached you and Wendy's group. "Hey bitches, any of you know what the Phantom Rose's true identity?" Cartman asked the group, both Bebe and Red were confused but Wendy and you were sweating as much, you managed to stutter out a few words, "Hell no, WE don't know any Phantom Rose, right Wendy?" You nudged her shoulder, hoping she would get what you're doing, She then followed suit, saying; "That's true (Y/n)! Who even is she anyway?" You two laughed nervously, hoping that Eric would buy it. "Well then! See ya later!" Eric said in an out of character happy voice. You two thought that he didn't bought it.