vi. Blue

◆art: @HitoZaiZai (Please support their art!)◆

You got tired of explaining the whole thing once again, and they still didn't get it. Kyle seemed to grasp the idea, but he still doesn't get how it's functions were. You figured that they'll understand it when they have a Persona of their own, but a person having powers like these are super rare, your father was rather suprised when he found out that you and your little sister have personas. You also remembered that blue-haired robot you and Lyn spend time with when you two were little, you wondered what happened to her. Sighing deeply, you returned home exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally. Matthew's shadow seemed to have struck something within you. You looked at his prized treasure, a silver moon-shaped pendant. You recall that this was a present given by his late mother. You still feel sorry for the guy. Changing in to your pajamas, you get in the bed, staring at the ceiling remembering the things happened earlier. You feel more drowsy as you try to recall more of your faint memories in childhood. A lone blue butterfly flew around your room, as slumber engulfs you.

You opened your eyes until you were met by an unfamiliar room. The hue of the color blue was surrounded everywhere, you figured that the butterfly you saw earlier had a link to this. The place looked similar to a night club. A man with a long nose is seated, facing you. Another person was beside him, a young adult with shaggy white hair and in blue clad butler outfit. His striking yellow eyes behind his glasses were staring at you. "I am Igor, And it seems you have awakened to the power of the wild card." The long nosed dude said, with a big smile on his face. "The person beside me is my assistant and also a resident here, there are more but, each one have their own guests and he was assigned to you." The fluffy haired boy began to speak, "I am Alphonse, a resident here in the velvet room assigned to you, my lovely guest." You blushed at his words. Damn, what is it with you and blushing? What were the functions of a wildcard? "A wildcard has the ability to summon every single persona in the Sea of Souls, you can get other Personas by fusing and others by interrogation. For now I'll open a few slots for you to collect Personas." He said as you felt something nurture inside you. You were about to ask something else until, "I fear our time here is running short, until we meet again." Igor waves goodbye with his big smile, Alphonse bowed slightly. As you wake up to the morning, no trace of the Velvet Room.

You groggily get out of bed, with your hair unkept on your head. You try to remember that dream you had, Igor and Alphonse. You didn't notice you were holding something until you tried to curl up your right hand, it was a bright blue key card, it was almost glowing. You put it inside your wallet and got ready for school. Just as always, you saw Lyn eating her breakfast downstairs, all geared up for school. She saw you coming down the stairs, "Hey sis, you know where my laptop charger is? We're doing something in the club." That made you suddenly remember something, you aren't in any clubs. "I think it's by the couch." you answered as you ate your breakfast. It was 3 stacks of pancakes and 2 pieces of bacon, you wondered how your little sister get all of these. Then you thought it was your father who sent these. You get your bag and waited for Lyn to get her charger, she found the charger since it was under by the couch. She put the charger in her bag and waited for you outside, you checked to see of your wallet was inside and it was. You went out and locked the door of your house.

Just in time, the bus was there about to pick you and Lyn up. You both get in and you found yourself nowhere to sit. You just sat wherever, and found the football captain, Stan sitting beside you. You wondered if him and Wendy are in a relationship, then you remember Wendy saying that she and Stan are off, for now that is. "Hey (Y/n)" Stan greeted, waving his hand slightly. You waved back, giving him a smile. The whole ride to the school was quiet, quite unnerving to say the least.

As soon as the bus stopped in front of the school, everyone got up and started to get out. On your way, you bumped with the school pervert, Kenny McCormick. He was infamous for climbing in a vent just above the girl's locker room. It was a good thing you weren't there when he did it. He gave you one of his signature smirks, which you ignored and got out of the bus.

You greeted Wendy in the hallway and she greeted back, "Hey (Y/n), about last night. You gonna find Matthew?" you didn't remember about him until Wendy mentioned him. Ah fuck, what kind of a friend were you if you keep forgetting about them? "Thanks for reminding me Wendy!" You shouted as you bolted towards the stairs. "No problem, I guess.." Wendy waved as a sweat drops, watching your figure running away.

You finally found your Senior friend in the hallway. Panting, you tapped his shoulder which surprised him. "(Y/n)! What are you doing here?" Matthew asked, slightly worried that the bullies might tease him again. "I'm just going to bring back this." You grabbed his pendant from your pocket and showed it to him. "I found this in front of the school yesterday." you sheepishly said, grabbing his hand and putting it on his palm. You saw him tear up a little bit, "Thank you (Y/n)! Is there anyway I can repay you?" Matthew asked wearing his pendant, you shook your head no. "It's alright, seeing you happy makes me happy. Anyways, I gotta go. See you!" You waved bye at the meek boy, he waved back at you. Watching as your figure gets smaller.