xii. Android

The blue walls of the night club-themed velvet room greeted you, The faces of Igor and Alphonse ever so familiar. Igor greeted you with his enormous nose and never-fading smile as the blue-clad butler slightly bowed at your presence. "Our dear guest, have you been collecting personas? If so, let me teach you all about Persona Fusion."

> What's that?
    Fusion?

"Fusion is simply merging personas to form a more powerful one. Your initial persona, Eurydice can be fused with another or more personas. But first you have to register the personas you have in the compendium." He trailed off, "Alphonse here will assist you in Persona Fusion and the Compendium." He motions towards to Alfonse, who was holding a rather thick book.

"Don't worry, my guest. I assure you that all of your personas are safe with me." He replied, giving you a small smile.

"It seems we have borrowed you for too long, the next time you come here it will be in your own accord. Until then, farewell." He smiled with Alphonse bowing. The light consumes you as you meet the sound of your alarm clock, no trace of the velvet room. 

Slamming the fuck out of your alarm clock, you get up with a visible scowl on your face. You soon hear someone knocking on the door, which you met with a big grin on Lyn's face. "Get dressed up sis! I've got something to tell you!" She excitedly says, getting down to let you change.

Once you finish freshen up, you head down as Lyn had excitement in her eyes, did she get a SSR from those gacha games she play? Nevertheless you would still listen to her rambling about things she loved and that was precious for you.

She showed your and her evoker, you raise a brow at this. This wasn't like the things she talks about to you. "I upgraded them! Now, we can use them at day!" She chirped, waiting for your response.

> How exactly?
    What do you mean?

"I simply did something while you were sleeping." She answers as you take in your breakfast, you can feel that your relationship with Lyn is growing stronger!

Your phone went off, getting a text from Alphonse once again.

Alphonse:
The social link of the Chariot Arcana has strengthened, It is now at Rank 6!

You also saw his text from last night, saying that the social link for the Heirophant Arcana has opened, but who was it? You didn't think about it much as you finished your breakfast and got your upgraded evoker from Lyn. You got your bag and waited Lyn for her to get her own bag, once she was down you two get out and locked the door as always. 

The bus didn't picked you two up from your home, so you decided that you two should to head to the bus stop.

There, you see the infamous Team Stan. They saw you and Lyn approaching and greeted, Kenny also said something but was left unheard since you couldn't understand his muffled words or his language. "Come again?" You asked, as a single sweat dropped from your forehead. Lyn began staring aimlessly at the distance, not wanting to deal with the upperclassman's bullshit. He began to pull his hood down, revealing his face. You never realized that he was this good looking!

"I said; Whatcha doing good looking~" He flirted making you blush, with Lyn scoffing in the background.

"Don't fall for this airhead sis, he just wants to have sex with you." She bluntly replied with a small smug on her face.

"Come on dude." Stan frowned and flicked him from behind.

"Jeez, fine." He said raising his hands up in the air and slowly shifting towards you. Lyn just sighed and her phone out and already wearing her headphones. She was wearing the headphones that you gave her on her birthday. You felt your phone buzz so you pulled it out, receiving a message with the velvet room attendant once again.