xiii. Skill

You, Douchebag and Aqua head to Jimmy's place to interrogate Classi. Aqua wasn't wearing her casual outfit which showed her naked robot parts. [Her overall design is a bit close to Aigis but with light blue hair and low pigtails hairstyle.]

You three entered Jimmy's home and saw Classi laying on the couch filing her fingernails, "Er, Classi?" you approached her, Douchebag and Aqua standing behind you. Her eyes looked up to see you and saw the other two behind you.

"Oh, it's you again, and who the fuck is that?" She asked pointing to Aqua, you just simply reply that Aqua's your personal robot. "and you. 'Sup hero? Don't be fartin' in my face 'n' shit. Hey, Fastpass, two of your superhomies are here with an android bitch." Jimmy entered the room with a drink that has a little umbrella.

"Oh! w-w-who's that? Never mind, (Y/n), New Kid! The Coon told me he wants the two of the of you to question the witness so go ahead. Have at it."

The three of you just stared at Classi, not sure what to ask her.

"All right, look, sweetie, I know y'all need my help 'n' shit but I ain't talkin' till you go get my medication." She put down the nail file and pulled out a small square piece of paper.

"Y-Your medication?" Jimmy repeated.

"Yeah, I can't think straight without my medication." She handed you the prescription, "You gotta go pick up my prescription, a'ight?" You give the paper to Aqua who just held it in utter confusion. "Until you get my prescription, I ain't tellin' you lil' heroes FUCK ALL NOTHIN'." You sighed and saw Aqua passing the paper to Douchebag who just looked at her with a brow raised.

"Well...all right fine. Looks like you two or t-t-three rather got more work to do. But before you go back into the world, new kid, I wanna show you something that might help your crime fighting. Let's get up to my room, fast." Jimmy grabbed Douchebag's wrist and sped up the stairs leaving you three ladies alone.

You just spoke to Aqua who answered your questions with Classi listening to your conversation. "So how did you even get your Persona?"

"We Anti-Shadow Weapons were crafted in the shape of a human so that they or we would develop a human ego and gain the ability to wield a Persona. The personality module, which generates the personality, ego, and power of the Anti-Shadow Weapon, contains two equally-sized Plumes of Dusk crossed into a butterfly shape called a Papillon Heart."

"How come you know all of this?" You asked

"Your grandfather, Alexei (L/n), told me when we were fleeing to Britain. He also told me about the other Anti-Shadow Weapons that were left back in Yakushima, Japan. I think he said that there was only one unit left, I think her name was Aigis." The name sounded familiar yet you can't pin point why.

"...Aigis?"

"Yes. That was the last Anti-Shadow Weapon that was left in Yakushima."

"Can you two stop talkin' shit and tell your superhomies to hurry the fuck up? I'm startin' to get a fuckin' migraine from the shit you two are talkin' about." Classi butted in, ending your conversation with Aqua.

You and Aqua went upstairs about to interrupt the two but just in time they had already finished discussing, Douchebag holding your hand as you three head outside.

Douchebag tells you that Kyle had called him earlier upstairs and needed you three (including Aqua who just showed up today.) to come over. You swiftly nod and went to the Broflovski residence with Aqua trailing behind.

He knocked on the door and Kyle opened it with worry scattered all over his face.

"Thanks for co--- who's that?" He stopped midway pointing to Aqua. You just replied that she's your personal robot. "Cool. Anyways, thanks for coming. It's over here." He opened the door wider to let the three of you enter the house. Aqua closed the door behind her and followed you three into the kitchen. Sitting at the kitchen table was Mrs. Broflovski tapping away at her phone.