iv. Calling Card

(Costume design is shown above, if you don't like it, think of something else.)

After your little sister or Hope rather had bugged you a million times to gear up for the mission, you followed suit. Sheathing your blade, you put on your costume and your trusty mask. Hope had already summoned her Persona, Hestia, scanning the whole town before she gives you a signal that the coast is clear. You checked all of your social media accounts to see if Call Girl had already hacked into every single account and posted the calling card, and viola, she had successfully done her part. You then went straight to scattering the cards all around the neighborhood, you had almost got caught by Craig.

He appears to wearing his usual clothes along with a piece of paper taped to his top with a big "S" written on it. A person wearing a mosquito themed outfit approached Craig, the two began to converse. "Super Craig! The Coon calls us for a meeting this stat!" The familiar voice said, pulling on Craig- Super Craig's arm. "Hey sis, what the fuck are you doing? Call Girl had done her part and I'm waiting for yours." Hope said, obviously angry. "I'll do it in a sec, by the way can you scan the area to see if there are other persons beside us?" you asked, with Hope groaning at your request. "Fine. I'll do what I can to find these fuckers." You hummed in response, as the two figures left, you placed the calling card inside the Tucker family's mailbox.

You continued to scatter the calling cards until Hope finished scanning the area fully. "So anyways, I got multiple signals inside the fat fuck's house." Hope said, as you hide on top of a tree. "You mean Cartman?" you asked, looking around the area. "Yep that's him. And I also got multiple signals in Token's household." Crap. "By the way, I also got their identities so you know who to look out for." Hope said with boredom laid in her voice as you got down from the tree and start heading downtown.

"I'll tell every single one of them, their Code name and their real name.

The Coon, Eric Cartman.

Human Kite, Kyle Broflovski. Is that how one pronounce Kyle's last name?

Mosquito, Clyde Donovan.

Fast Pass, Jimmy Valmer.

Super Craig, Craig Tucker. He really didn't put much effort on his code name, huh.

Captain Diabetes, Scott Malkinson. Damn, I feel sorry for this guy. Having diabetes on a young age? The fuck with that?

And Buttlord, Dovahkiin. Why in the fuck is he called 'Buttlord'? Anyways, those were the signals I found in Cartman's house. I also got intel for the fucks inside Token's house but I'll tell them later." Hope finished as you got on top of a building, throwing a shitton of calling cards.

"Done my part, Hope." you said as you threw the last calling card in front of a store. "Nicely done. Well you're gonna love this." you were confused at her words, "What do you mean?" Hope snickered, "I found Mysterion's true identity!" She shouted with excitement. "Whoa, for real?" You said, as you wandered off. "No shit- By the way, remember the people I mentioned earlier?" She stopped, and you hummed. "One of them has already found you." Fuck.

"(Y/n), is that you?" The voice that called you went shivers through your spine. It was Kyle, you turned around to face him. "Uh... yes?" You mentally facepalmed yourself, "So Cartman was right, with you being the Phantom Rose. Come with me." Kyle in his Human Kite costume had pulled you towards an empty alleyway.

[If outfit is revealing]:

"(Y/n) we have to- Um, please get dressed properly. Your outfit is too, um, you know what I mean." Kyle said, hiding his beet red face behind his kite. You were confused at his words, titling your head as a sign of confusion. Until you looked at your outfit, now you got what he was trying to say. "A-Anyways, we have to hide somewhere that the Freedom Pals can't find the both of u-" Kyle was cut off until he was interrupted by the cloaked dude that chased you last night. "Human Kite. Give her to me."

[If outfit ain't revealing]:

"(Y/n) we have to hide somewhere that the Freedom Pals can't find the both of u-" Kyle was cut off until he was interrupted by the bitch that chased you last night. "Human Kite. Give her to me."

Whoa, what the fuck? Two dudes fighting for you? "Like hell I would Mysterion! She belongs with us! She can help in finding Scrambles!" Kyle said as he got in his fighting stance, Hope who heard all this, "Huh? Who the fuck is Scrambles? Is it someone's pet or what?" Hope said, wondering who was Scrambles. "Fine then, I guess we have to fight." Mysterion said also getting in his fighting stance, "I want to help Kyle!" you said as you unsheathing your rapier.

[Oops. Forgot bout them skills. (I play in the PC so I'll use the 0 - 3 ones)

0 = All out Attack! - Rose and the other units perform an All out attack on all of the enemies (Distance: Seven tiles in all directions.)

1 = Skewer - Rose uses her rapier to slice the enemies (Distance: one tile in horizontal direction, Status Effect: Bleeding for three turns.)

2 = Bye. Bye. - Rose uses her rocket launcher to shoot an enemy for afar. (Distance: six tiles in horizontal direction)

3 = Persona! - Rose unleashes her Persona, Eurydice by shooting her brains out with her evoker. (Status Effects: Stuns the enemies for two turns. Brings a whole new set of Skills if summoned. Will fade after five turns)

0 = All out Attack! - Rose and all of the units in the field perform a more powerful All out Attack on all of the enemies. (Distance: Whole field)

1 = Brave Blade - Rose and her Persona slice the enemies. (Distance: Two tiles in horizontal directions, Status Effect: Bleeding for Six turns.)

2 = Riot Gun - Rose uses a powerful gun attack to an enemy. (Distance: Five tiles in horizontal direction.)

3 = Blazing Hell - Rose uses a powerful fire attack to all enemies (Distance: Eight tiles in all directions, Status Effects: Burning for Three turns.)

[Btw when your Persona is summoned, you get a buff]

Suddenly, Dovahkiin and Craig appeared out of nowhere, and in their fighting stances.

'Special Condition! Don't let Mysterion be near the Phantom Rose!'

"You won't get past us Mysterion!" Kyle shouted as he uses his laserbeams at Mysterion, dealing moderate damage to the foe. It was now your turn, grabbing your evoker from your leg strap, you point it to your head, Everyone in the field were worried and confused about it. "Persona!" you shouted as you pulled the trigger making a shattering sound. With your persona summoned, it stuns Mysterion. It was now Dovahkiin's turn, seeing Mysterion stunned he saw this as an opening, he used his Heat Wave skill to inflict the foe burning status. In Craig's turn, he just flipped Kenny off which made him enraged while Craig got a shield that will last for a turn. Kenny's turn was skipped due to being stunned, In Kyle's turn he used his kite to grant you +40 protection boost. It was now your turn. You used your Brave Blade skill which deals Kenny 190 damage. The battle ends, while you withdrew your Persona.

Mysterion looks at the four of you, "That wasn't the last of me." He said in his menacing voice, he whisked away, out of everyone's sight. "Phew, that was close. Thanks new kid." Kyle said as he gave a smile to Dovahkiin. Who gave a slight smile back to Kyle, "Your powers are crazy (Y/n)! What was that thing?" Craig asked in his monotone voice, still surprised at your powers. "Oh, that thing? That was my persona, Eurydice." you answered, putting your evoker on your leg strap. "And you summoned it using that gun..?" Dovahkiin asked, pointing to your evoker. It seems you have a lot of explaining to do.