xvi. Accused

Main reason why this took a while cause I think that now's not the right time to post this. Since the Police story quests forces you to beat up innocent Black people. Please remember the latest chapter that I posted; "This story is a work of fiction. "

"My legs hurt from all this walking, can we take a short break?" You said panting while trailing behind Aqua and Douchebag.

"If you want, I could carry you along the way, (Y/n)." Aqua says approaching your exhausted form, Douchebag harshly glared towards the robot approaching you.

"Nah, I think I can walk my own." You politely decline the robot's offer with your hands waving.

After that you three continued on your way towards the Police Department while beating up some senior students along the way.

At last you three have arrived at the station. You three were greeted by Mike the Front Desk Officer, Douchebag opens the doors to your right and you two followed after him. Officer Barkley, Officer Foley and Mr. Harrison were discussing something until they noticed Douchebag.

"Hey, little crime stopper, brought some of your friends for more? I got something you guys might be interested in. Turns out that scum you fucked up is just the low guy on the totem pole." He then borrows Douchebag's phone to pinpoint where it is, you were surprised when it landed on Token's house he lends it back to Douchebag who just pockets it.

"Thanks for letting me to hold your phone to show you this. He's hiding out in some, big luxury mansion bought with blood money. Scumbag. This is a whole 'nother level, little crime fighters. His house is like a fortress." Douchebag just stared at him blankly.

"Every window and door is wired to a state of the art, hi-tech security system. You'll need this." He hands Douchebag a Nokia-like device.

"This mobile hacking device will help you bypass the security system."

'Police Hacking Device' They couldn't really think of any other names, huh?

"Good hunting, heroes!" Mr. Harrison cheered before they went back to their own stations.

You three exit the station and head towards Token's house.

On the way there Mr.Harrison called Douchebag and he put it on speaker for you all to hear, "Maybe it's our lucky day, superheroes, look like the guard is on a piss break or something... Proceed past the gate and around the back to find an entry point." The call ended, with your mute friend opening the gate full-on. You three entered the yard with a guard jumping out of the bushes.

"Not this time, sir! Not this time! Please move the fuck along, or I will fuck you up non-lethally! I will beat you until my shift is over, sir!" You remembered this dude, when Douchebag first arrived in town you heard about him when he got pepper sprayed by this very same guard. (Yeah, Reader was in Stick of Truth too. She once owned a neutral kingdom that can be recruited on either the elves' side or the human's side. I'll probably write about it after I finish this book lol~ Just tell me what you guys think about it!)

You get in your stances as your allies appear out of nowhere.

"I will not be humiliated again! This time I got backup..." The guard trailed off.

Everyone turned to their backs as they saw the dogs, you muttered a curse under your breath. You didn't want to hurt any animals, but I guess you have to do this since you really have no choice.

The three dogs approached you all, after their turns Clyde attacks the guard by grossing him out and inflicting a status effect on him.

Cartman scratched the dog with his clawed fingers, the dog bled from the attack causing it to whimper in pain.