v. Shadow of Gloom

[I'm bad at writing fight scenes, forgive me uwu]

You tried to explain as much as you could to the three boys in front of you. They still don't seem to understand how your Persona works. "I still don't get it." Craig said, scratching the side of his head. "Neither do I." The quiet boy said, furrowing his eyebrows. You then heard your little sister laughing, "HAHAHAHA! Holy shit, I've never laughed this much since we watched one of the butlers back in dad's mansion shit in his pants!" She then continues laughing. "Anyways, I found Matthew's shadow. All units go to Sector S!" Everyone seemed to hear what Hope was saying, "Sector S? Where's that?" Kyle asked, "S? Oh that's the school." you replied, adjusting your mask. "Well, I gotta go!" You said, about to use your grapling hook. But someone put their hand on your shoulder, "Hey, Can we come?" Craig asked, you groaned but you finally said yes.

You four arrived in front of the school, with Matthew's shadow in front of the school. Call Girl was now at your side, extending her selfie stick. "Hope, how did he got his shadow to appear this early?" you asked panickly, unsheathing your blade. "Dude was scrolling on his twitter and came across the calling cards." Hope answered, eating cheesy poofs with a 175 ml. of Mountain Dew while watching a soap opera. "Uh huh- Wait, are you watching a soap opera? Get back to your station young lady!" you scolded Lyn, who groaned at your scolding saying that you're turning into father. The three dudes who helped you fight against Mysterion got in their stances. You approached the shadow with your guard up. "Wh-Who are you? What do you want from me?" You almost felt sorry him, he went through so much, he even tried to take his own life. Luckily, you stopped him before things go worse. You thought changing his heart might make his thoughts go away, it's also a relief since his depression wasn't that strong he can't form a palace.

He stared at you with his glowing yellow eyes, "(Y/n)?... Is that you? Don't come near me... please." he pleaded, clutching his arm tightly. You try to walk slowly to him, "Sis, it's no use. You have to fight him." Hope said concerned, You hummed softly. "I'm sorry Matthew, but I have to do this." you sternly said, pointing your blade to him.

The fight begins, it starts with your turn, you hesitantly get your evoker, and shot your brains out, summoning your persona. The boys were still freaked out by this, but Call Girl was used to this so she didn't freak out. Your persona stunned the shadow for two turns. Call Girl used her Phone Destroyer skill to not only inflict damage from afar but also lower the shadow's defense. It was now Douchebag's turn, "Give them hell, Buttlord!" Kyle cheered, while Douchebag used his Heat Wave skill to deal fire damage to the enemy. In Kyle's turn, he shot lasers out of his eyeballs. The shadow of the senior you once befriended stumbled back due from the damage, for some reason, you wanted this to stop. You don't know why though. Craig's time to shine, he squared the shadow in the jaw, "Mega Fist Puncheru!" You cringed at the sound, The shadow's turn was delayed so now it was yours. The ultimate bar was full..? Did Hope tampered it? "Here's your chance for an All-out Attack!" Hope said, buffing your stats. You nodded as everyone in the field formed an attack together. You posed while you said your motto, "Now the show is truly over!" The shadow's blood was turned into stardust, a terrific sight indeed.

"What should I do..? I don't want to get hurt anymore (Y/n)!" Matthew's shadow whimpered, clutching his chest tightly. You put your hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry. I'll help with your wounds, all we need is time." you smiled at him as he smiled back at you. "I-I understand. I'll look out for myself (Y/n)!" He said as he was fading away, an item appeared out of nowhere, the you grabbed it. You opened you palms to see what it was, it was the pendant he mentioned was missing a few days ago. You asked Hope to teleport the treasure into your room, it took a while for her to finally do it.

"Whoa, what the hell was that?" Your hear Kyle ask, and you thought the explaining session was over.