ix. Classi

Before heading out to the main room, you got a new Persona, Incubus. Makes sense since you're in a strip club right now. You head outside with Douchebag and Scott waiting for you. They discuss a plan, which involves knocking someone out cold. You suggested that they should use Gin and tonic since it almost knocked out your poor father. "That's right (Y/n)! We should also spike it with something really strong, he'll be out for sure." Scott agreed, with Douchebag slightly nodding. After a half an hour of finding the ingredients, you and Scott mixed the ingredients with Douchebag tops it off with his famous farts. Which made Scott triggered, saying that farts is the only thing that makes him angry. Your spine shivered at the sight and horrendous smell of it, "I'm pretty sure he'll be out with this, he'd probably die too." you said, as you turned away, using your sleeve to cover your nose. You three walked out of the kitchen and head for the main hall. You and Scott stand somewhere, seeing Douchebag approach the DJ with the drink in hand. Your phone went off, signaling a text. You opened it, seeing a notification from the velvet room attendant, Alphonse.

Alphonse:
It seems you have opened the Fortune social link. Master is pleased with this, keep strengthening your bonds my guest.

Even in text, you could almost see Igor's never fading smile and his extremely long nose. Your sweat dropped at the mere thought of this. Douchebag had already handed the DJ the drink, with no hesitation, the DJ drank all of it. You decided not to think what was the taste like and pocketed your phone. The DJ left the booth, heading to the bathroom almost about to puke. Scott went to the booth and tried to call Classi. "Ei! what you callin' me out for?! I ain't on stage yet!" A woman stepped out the curtains, looking towards the DJ booth and seeing you three. "Wait a minute! You ain't the DJ!" Classi exclaimed, which made Scott point towards her. "Aww shit! It's 5-0! The cops are here!" You didn't mind the point you three were seen as cops while not looking like old enough to be in the club. You three ran into the back of the strip club, only to be met with two doors. One door, which was the manager's room was locked, The other door, which was the strippers' room.

You asked Lyn to scan the entirety of Peppermint Hippo to find Classi. After a few minutes, she confirms that Classi was indeed in the Strippers' room. With a hum, you three entered the room, Classi pressing further towards the end of the room. After fighting off the strippers, "Everyone watch out! I sense a powerful figure heading your way!"  Lyn exclaimed, as the ground quakes with each step. The wall broke, seeing a humongous stripper called 'Spontaneous Bootay' You dread at the sight of the towering stripper. Lyn said that she has a timer where she would turn the target in area into a pancake. Lyn cleared the field, eliminating any obstacle in her sight except for Bootay, allowing you three to advance smoothly. You three rushed towards the door, closing it with a loud slam.

Outside, you three pant, Douchebag giving you a thumbs up for telling Lyn to clear out the field. You somewhat gained two new personas, Succubus and Pixie. You checked you persona line, seeing that there were only one space left. You three heard a gun cocked towards the place of Buga De Faggoncini. "Go on! Scram! I ain't afraid of using this thing" he said as he pointed to you three. You took your evoker out, pointing towards the gunman. "Neither do I with mine." you said bluntly, with Lyn saying that your evoker isn't like any normal gun, it's only use was to summon your persona. Douchebag and Scott froze in shock, Scott interrupted the minute long silence by taking a sip on his apple juice, but the sign wasn't budging. He felt the effects of the sugar kick in, causing him to grab his injection and insulin but there was none left. Scott panicked at this, you can't summon one of your personas to use Armita Shower on Scott because you held the man at gunpoint. Scott fell to the ground, breathing stopped and not moving an inch. Douchebag stared in shock as he saw Scott Malkinson, one of his friends die in front of him. You didn't move an inch either, still holding the man on gunpoint until the sign fell on him. You try to find any item in your pockets that would bring Scott back.

With Douchebag seeing you struggle finding that one item, he suddenly hears Morgan Freeman, telling him to eat the Enchirito that was in his disposal. He ate it, feeling a bit lightheaded until he saw static covering you, Scott's dead body and the man under the sign. Nothing that happened earlier was meant to be. He knew what to do. Concentrating his power, he blew a fart, causing the chains of time to pull back. He saw your figure retreating back to holding the once dead man at gunpoint, Scott's body went back to life retracing his steps before he could even sip his apple juice. The man freaked out knowing that he had actually died earlier, you also were surprised seeing that Scott that was alive and well, and you were still holding the man on gunpoint. The man ran inside, still weirded out that he had another chance to live again. Seeing this, you put your evoker away and faced Scott. He had reported to Cartman about what happened earlier and requested for back up.

"YOU HEARD HIM! ALL COON AND FRIENDS TO THE BUGA DE FAGGONCINI!"