xvii. Remorse

Another long overdue one-shot due to me playing P5R and being occupied with online classes.

You wondered if you were on the right track. Some of the choices that you made just doesn't feel right. Maybe if you didn't considered Craig's suggestion about joining Coon and Friends you wouldn't be guilt tripping right now.

You and Aqua were just quietly sitting on a park bench. Douchebag had went somewhere to buy snacks for the three of you. As you stared off to the distance, Aqua had scanned you and she saw that something was clearly bothering you.

"Is something the matter, (Y/n)? You seemed very troubled." Aqua said breaking the quiet atmosphere.

"Huh? Oh, just thinking about something." You bluntly reply.

"If something is bothering you, please do not hesitate to tell me. I will listen to your problems as a mean to deepen my relationship with you."

"Thank you." you quietly told her.

"To say the truth, there is something bothering me." You say, curling your fingers.

> ...

> ...

> You feel the Justice Arcana pulsing within you...

"What is it about?" Aqua asks, turning her head towards to you.

"About the things I've done recently, I wonder if they're for the best. Some of them just doesn't sit right with me. I even wonder if I'm becoming immoral."

"Stay true to your heart and mind, that's what your grandfather told me. After living by his side after we escaped from Yakushima, he taught me things about life, this living world, this pale blue dot and the meaning of being alive. What it means to have more than one heart. These emotions I developed throughout my years being free. And to find my own answer to life." She says as she placed her hand on top of yours.

"I'm sure you'll find yourself back on the right path." She says giving you a smile.

"Yeah. I think I will."

I am thou... Thou art I...
Thou hast acquired a new vow...
It shall become the heart of one
That helpen in thy journey to life...

With the birth of the Justice Persona
I have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to thy answer and new power...

Justice - Rank 1!
(Alphonse is on his coffee break so he didn't text you like he always would)

"He has returned with the beverages." Aqua says as Douchebag arrives carrying three cans of Capri-Sun.

"I didn't know what to get you both so I had to improvise." He throws the drink to you and another one to Aqua.

"Unfortunately, I cannot consume anything as it would damage my insides. You can have this." Aqua said with a pout and gives you her Capri-Sun.

Get!
Capri-Sun
• Regenerates 20 SP to one ally.

"We should get going. I got a call from Jimmy that the Freedom Pals wants us meet up with them at the playground." Douchebag bluntly says before throwing his empty Capri-Sun to the garbage bin.

You nod and finished your drink, you grabbed your mute friend's wrist and started sprinting towards the playground.

As you three arrive at the playground, Cartman and the others were already there.