viii. Peppermint

You scrolled in your Coonstragram feed,  all you see are multiple of Douchebag's selfies with almost everyone in the town. You saw your selfie with him, you notice that most of his pictures doesn't have him smiling but with you he was smiling, a genuine one in fact. You smiled at this until you heard sounds coming from your window. You opened it only to see Douchebag in his ButtLord costume and Scott in his. It seemed they saw you open the window so they waved at you. You head down and see Lyn opening the door instead. She was in her outfit too, with her evoker in hand. Her costume wasn't that all fancy, only a sleeveless turtle-neck top, finger-less gloves that almost reached her shoulders, some shorty-shorts with a triple XL-sized varsity jacket that you recall that came from your cousin in Harvard and black thigh-high stockings. The faces of Scott and Dovahkiin met yours. "To think I'd be working with the famous Phantom Rose..! My apologies, I'm Captain Diabetes, my sidekick and I will be assisting you in your very first mission with Coon and Friends!" Scott said with his lisp. Lyn points her evoker to her temple and pulled the trigger, the loud sound of shattering was heard with a gust of wind forming at her back. Her persona forms behind her, as holographic screens surrounded her. She scanned the area before giving you a thumbs up.

The three of you went to Peppermint Hippo. Along the way, you three encountered all of the adults, drunk and shit. You guys also encountered Randy Marsh, who was keying his wife's car. With you and Scott persuading him to stop it, he brushed it off and fought you three. After the fight you gained an another persona, called Forneus, and you gave Douchebag the car keys so it was out of Randy's reach. You were lucky that your father was overseas, if he had saw this mess, he would force you and Lyn to move to another country. You three finally arrived at Peppermint Hippo, you guys get in but the bouncer stops you guys to do so. "Nope. We don't allow kids nor teenagers here." he stops and looks at you, "Little Missy, auditions are hold off for now." You swear you wanted to use the rocket launcher that Lyn gave you to the bouncer, instead you just scoff and you three head outside.

The three of you think of ways how to get in, you see Douchebag heading somewhere and you and Scott follow him. He points to a payphone, Scott eyes lit up at Douchebag's idea. "Oh of course! Stand aside sidekick!" He triumphantly says as he drinks his apple juice and went bananas, you saw his little trick earlier so you didn't mind. He pushes the payphone with immense strength, causing it to fall down on the garbage bins. After that whole catastrophe, he goes weary and shots himself with insulin. You three get inside through the open window, upon entering it seems you guys had landed in the restroom. It reeked in there, smelt like piss and shit. You also encounter a dude pissing, you just ignored it and went outside. "Okay, we made it inside the strip club." Scott says as he looked around. You also looked around, seeing drunk and sober men gawking at the strippers in their tables or the main stage. You felt somewhat disgusted, also seeing a stripper fondling her breasts and stuff. "Wow. These ladies are really uh...moving. Well, don't freak out. Sidekick, Rose. We're superheroes. We can handle this." Scott reassured, which you kind of brush off. "One of these ladies has the information about the missing cat... But who? There's only one thing we can do. We have to pick someone and take them to the VIP room, find someone and meet me there." Scott continued, as you three split up. A few drunk men tried to hit with you, but you just either smack them or threaten them with your evoker. With no luck, you head towards Scott and also saw Dovahkiin who also hadn't found anyone. "Hey Sidekick, Rose. No luck, huh? That's okay, I found a couple of guys. Remember to play along!" You internally groaned, why were you pulled into this mess? You could've just declined Craig's offer and continue exterminating shadows at night. Speaking of, why hadn't you guys found any single shadow? You were thinking deeply until two drunk men approached you three. 

"Hey, you girls ready to party?" The one with the mustache asked. "Sooo, these are your friends, huh? They're both hot as fuck." The other slurred, which made you wanting to get your evoker out. "That's right! Wouldn't you like to take them both to VIP?" He said, gesturing to Douchebag and you. They both think for a moment until one of them speaks up, "I dunno, They're kind of short..." The other cuts him off, "I like 'em short. You take the one with the speech impediment." He said, gesturing at Scott. The other accepts, "Come on, let's get some dances." He said, slightly buckling his belt. "I was thinking we could just go in there and talk for a while." Scott interferes, fearing that you three were gonna give lap dances to them. "Yeah, first we get dances THEN we talk." Mustache slurred. "Oh, okay." Scott reluctantly agrees, as you all head in.

Inside, Scott was already giving lap dances to the brunette drunk. While you and Douchebag sat with the Mustache guy. You snickered at Scott's situation, poor guy giving lap dances to drunks. "So, have you gentlemen ever had dances from a girl with a penis tatoo?" Scott asked, still moving back and forth on the man's crotch. "Hey, we didn't come back here to talk, baby." The brunette drunk slurred at Scott. The man beside you and Douchebag also answered, "Yeah, no talking until you finish grinding on our chubs." He said, looking at you and at Dovahkiin. "Oh, all right." He paused and looked at you two, "Okay you two, you know what this means..." You grumbled at Scott's words, with no any choice left, Douchebag shakes his arse or twerking rather, in front of Mustache guy's face. You try to seduce him, tracing your fingers on his chest, and using your hand to force him to look at Douchebag twerking. All of a sudden, Douchebag farts on the Mustache guy's face. "Aw no, stop! Let's just talk! Let's just talk!" he pleaded, horrified at the fart Douchebag blew on him.

"Okay, chat time." Scott says as he stops grinding on the man's crotch. The man he was riding on groaned, "Chat time? Aww man!" he whined as Scott grips on his tie. "So, what kind of work do you guys do? And have you ever danced with a girl here who has a penis tatoo?" Scott asks as Douchebag sits on top of the Mustache guy's lap. "Why do you keep talking about a stripper with a penis tatoo?" The drunk brunette asked, somewhat annoyed. "Yeah, yeah, Classi, that's her name!" The mustache guy answered. "Her name is Classi?" Scott asks as the drunk nods. "Yeah, Classi with an I, and a little dick that hangs off the C which fucks the L out of the A-S-S." He answers, you furrow your brows at the answer, the fuck did that mean?? "Of course! Hence the tatoo! We have the name you two! Come on!" Scott says as he gets off the man. You and Douchebag stood up, about to leave. The two drunk men stood up, obviously angry. "What are you talking about?! This is the worst VIP experience ever!" he said, as he blocks the way out. "Yeah, all I did was forced to get farted on!" The mustache guy grumbled, also blocking the way. "You ain't goin' nowhere!" both drunks said, clearly angry at the poor performance the three of you did. "Ha HAA! I am no ordinary stripper, I am... CAPTAIN DIABETES!" He shouted, which made you face palm. "My sidekicks and I simply used our powers of disguise to extract information from you!" Scott continued, which made you facepalm again. "Whaat?" they both asked, clearly confused at everything. "You won't get away with this, Captain Diabetes!" shouted Mustache guy. You three get into fighting stances, as you notice two shadows suddenly appeared, about to fight you three. Shadows? Here in a strip club? You just shrug it off and unsheathed your rapier.

[Oh yeah, since Reader's a wildcard, the third skill after summon may vary on the persona summoned. Since in this chapter you use Forneus, the Fire/Blazing Hell skill will be replaced with an Ice skill]

3 = Ice Age - Rose uses a powerful ice attack on all enemies (Range: Eight tiles in all directions)

The fight begins with Douchebag's turn, using his Heat Wave skill to inflict both the shadow and the drunk guy damage and get burning status effect. It was now your turn, you get your evoker and summoned Forneus instead of Eurydice. "Persona!" you shouted as you pulled the trigger, Forneus' figure being shown as all enemies get stunned. In Scott's turn, he charges at the enemy dealing major damage. None of the enemies got a turn since they got stunned. It was now back at Buttlord's turn, Hitting the drunk with fireballs. With your turn, you used your ice skill which dealt damage to all enemies. Both shadows were eliminated, only the drunk men were left. "Sorry to interrupt but the place you guys are in is a Shadow den." Hope interrupts, while Scott finished Mustache guy. Wait— this place is a Shadow Den?! This is bad, real bad. The drunk's turn was skipped due to being stunned. Douchebag finished him off with his fireballs.

After defeating the drunks you three walked out, finding where Classi was.