ed. Mauvaise fin

Ayooo! Since I decided that I'll be discontinuing this book, I figured that I'll do a somewhat of a farewell chapter.

=====

The Darkness.

The only thing she could muster up after that whole fiasco.

What exactly had happened? Even she couldn't be able to figure that out.

But if she were to guess, she'd assume that she lost the fight.

An almost quiet piano plays softly in the void, reminding her where she is.

Instead of the usual night-club themed velvet room she was used to, she was greeted by a different one, similar to prison wards she'd seen in movies and documentaries.

In the center, there was Igor and his assistant, Alphonse.

They looked at her with a disappointed gaze.

Now it all makes sense now. Not only she had lost the fight—but she also neglected the callings.

And for that, she has denied fate in the worst way possible.

"·····I see that you've regained memory of what happened." Igor says in his usual grin.

"You, who was intrusted with the gift of a wildcard, has used it and failed us to deem you of worthy.

For that, you'll be stuck here until the end of time.

Unless you want to serve under my heed instead, as an attendant like him."

Cold sweat draws down from her head, uneasy about the things Igor had said to her.

"Well then, our dear guest, what will you choose?"