2. Fun?!

A/N ANNOUNCEMENT: The lines from sneak-peek are a bit edited in this chapter

Let me know if there are any MisTaKEs ENJOY...

"Zel, listen to me carefully" The smile refused to leave my face although it was strange of him to call in the middle of the night, adding to the list he sounded serious, something was off the track in his tone.

"Sebastian, where were you the whole day? I was worried sick, a phone call or message would have helped, do you get it?" I started to lecture him without taking a breath and sat down on the floor with knees close to my chest and back against the frame of my bed.

"Are you done?" he asked me with a cold tone and super weird.

"Yes idiot, tell me what happened and where are you and why are you calling in the middle of the night? I showered him with another round of questions out of concern. No answer from his side.

"Sebastian, are you there?" I whispered and checked the phone.

"Sebastian?" I stood up as he did not answer a cold feeling crept up through my body. What if he is in danger, what if someone...? No, that is not possible, I am overthinking again.

What if?

I was about to think of another horrible situation Sebastian might be trapped in, suddenly I heard his voice

"See, we don't have much time, can you meet me at the abandoned graveyard next to my house" He spoke with a calm tone leaving me confused

"Wait, why do you want me to come to a graveyard in the middle of the night, did something happen?" I swallowed and asked him.

"Zel, if you are my best friend then you will show up without asking too many questions, do you think I would pose a threat to you?" He switched back to his cold tone and I could already imagine him with a frown.

"But tell me-" Before I could ask him another question he hung. Just like every time, my mind wandered off to think about a dozen possibilities as to why Sebastian would call me to come over to the graveyard, did his cat die in the middle of the night or something like that, or he is acting all gloomy to prank me, Sebastian would never do that to me.

"Sebastian, what is wrong?" I murmured under my breath and held my ground for about a minute or so, still confused whether to sneak out or not. Damn it, I need to help Sebastian right now. My mind and body came upon an agreement and I navigated through the messy wardrobe next to my desk. I picked out a plain black hoodie to go with my peach-colored t-shirt.

Now, what, I thought, sneaking out from the front would be too risky. Mentally face-palmed and glanced at the window, a small potted plant placed near the frame. I never knew there was a plant by my window. Geez, that is terrible.