Here, we are in the end!!🎊

★ First of all thanks to all the readers for your time and journey you went through with my characters. Yeah so it was full of mysteries and romance and as this was my first time I wanted to have a good ending for my story....

★And special thanks to gs__02 a great friend and amazing editor, we discussed the plot of the story and she gave me some good ideas too!! It was a pleasure working with you Thanks....

Long story short: Sebastian and Zel moved out of the city and lived peacefully with Sebastian still controlling his behavior. I know it is hard to let someone like Sebastian walk off but then they were just 16 and when it comes to love a person will do anything this is what we call being blinded by love? Yes definitely...

HOW I GOT THE IDEA? As evident, my original plan was to participate in the OPEN NOVELLA CONTEST but again it took me some time.

Honestly I never planned on writing We are Guilty (now I am glad to complete it and give a life to Azazel Ridge and Sebastian Jones) as my first story, so the thing that happened was that it was the month of Feb or Jan ending I guess the time was 2 AM in the morning and I was scrolling through the prompts open novella peeps had just posted when my eyes caught this Mystery Thriller prompt about burying bodies and stuff and I know it is hard to believe but the very next day my mind started to work on the prompt and *BAM it led to the birth of this story right from the title to the characters to everything else...

★GOT QUESTIONS FOR ME OR AZAZEL OR SEBASTIAN OR SETH OR ANY OF THE SIDE CHARACTERS PLS HIT ME UP IN THE COMMENTS !!

★ I may add some bonus chapters and might come back to this story for editing stuff and make it more perfect but that has to wait...

★My next story would be paranormal, and after writing one story I got the idea and improvised my writing skills...

★Umm, I am honestly at a loss for words.... once again thanks hope you enjoyed the journey and pls do alert me for any kind of mistakes or errors and leave comments let's interact together...

★On an ending note If you find a yandere in real life pls get help and call the cops you are not Azazel, and if you suffering from any kind of mental illness pls seek help immediately, and take care of yourself hope you will have a good day!!

🎊This is CarelessGhost (alongside Zel and Sebastian and Seth) signing out🎊