4. Apologies

A/N Trigger Warning: Violence

"Because I cannot stand how you are getting hurt and humiliated every day" Sebastian answered and kneeled next to Eddie and pressed his neck to catch a pulse. Suddenly out of blue he is thinking about me? More strange...

"Killing them is not an option" I whispered the words and crouched next to Sebastian to have a look at his face, it was dark and gloomy, as expected.

"Still alive" Sebastian muttered under his breath, stood up, and lifted the shovel to finish Eddie. But I won't let him kill another person, at least not with me around him.

"Wait, why do you want to kill everyone, I clearly stated that is not an option" I swiftly spoke up and caught his arms in mid-air, and explained calmly. In return, he gave another one of his scary glares but my mind had decided upon enough is enough.

"Zel, I can't stand this anymore these people harassed and bullied you, I can't... now let go of me" He tried to free himself from my grip. I thought for a minute that he is doing all of this for me, but this is too much. I have never met anyone like Sebastian who is so much attached, that he is willing to kill anyone.

   All these months he never spoke to me because of the misfortunes that we have encountered, yet in the end, here we are in the middle of the night. Today was the day that changed everything inside me. Today I realized that someone is the one who cares for me apart from my parents   and he is willing to take extreme steps to prove himself. On other hand, I am not supporting him. That is a bit unfair. I mean no one would support this kind of agenda where we have to kill people.

I opened my mouth to speak and carefully chose my words

"I guess you won't back off, fair enough" I let go of his hand and nodded my head to give cue him that he can go ahead and do what he pleases.

Again, is this what I want, I am being greedy or Sebastian is messing with my mind. No this is it... I have decided from now on I will help him through, it may scare and scar me for my whole life.

"Wait, I have a better idea" I caught his hand in mid-air to which he replied with a growl but then lowered his hand.

"What do you propose we do?" he asked me with a curious smile by this time he must have guessed that I am on his side.

"No more bloodshed, it will leave more trace. So can you choke him and finish the business here" I silently suggested him and he hummed in response.

"See, this is what I was talking about, you are genius" He stepped forward, and handed me the shovel, and kissed my temples though that was completely unaccounted for and I immediately took a step back out of instinct.

Sebastian studied the unconscious body for few seconds and put on his black gloves, he slightly kicked Eddie in the stomach so he will come back to his senses. This was unexpected. I heard a groan from Eddie's mouth as he slowly opened his eyes, rubbing his forehead. His eyes wide open as he is hit back to sense what had just happened. Sebastian took a step back behind him so he was out of Eddie's eye-sight.