14. Sweet Dreams

A/N Hey!! Let me know if there are any mistakes 

 'Did I go blind because of throwing up and crying?' A thought crossed my mind as I rubbed my eyes for the fifth time but darkness was everything my mind registered. I extended my hands cutting through the air trying to get a hold of something.

"Azazel, we are here" I heard the faint whispers of the scary yet familiar voices which I don't want to hear for the rest of my life, instead of screaming or crying which would be of no use, I decided to turn around quietly, just as I thought there was nothing but a complete void.

'Sebastian' I whispered and held my ground, this is just a dream nothing else, my Sebastian will wake me up anytime now.

"Stop it. This is not a dream, Azazel" Callan suddenly appeared in front of me, causing me to fall on my hips. His face was pale, his pizza delivery t-shirt covered in blood, no doubt that I am giving up on eating pizza for the rest of my life. While I was busy staring at Callan "It is a nightmare right Azazel?" Eddie joined in from behind and sat on to my left side, simultaneously I felt someone's presence to my right "Hi Azazel" Randy! Holy shit!...

"So you decided to unite me with my brother, great" Callan smiled and sat in front of me. I glanced at my surroundings in absolute darkness, accompanied by people who are dead because of me.

"Azazel" They all spoke in unison with a cheerful tone unlike me who was on the verge of tears. I turned my head from my right side to my left staring at three of them, they were grinning showing me who is in charge.

"Yeah?" I hugged my knees with the heels firmly planted on the black ground.

"So what should we do with you, huh?" Randy spoke up from my right side, rubbing his palms reminding that Sebastian did the same action before he- Oh ok calm down it is just a dream nothing else. I observed Randy had a bruise around his neck indicating how he died. I gulped and turned my head towards Callan and Eddie. They were smirking. Indeed, a plan to break me.

"Choke him right?" Eddie suggested with an exciting tone, Callan snickered under his breath. I stood up quickly as the laughter filled the void.

"Geez you are right, Sebastian choked all three of us didn't he?" Eddie gestured me to sit as he patted on empty ground.

"Not me" Callan took a look at his blood-covered t-shirt as he ran a hand through dried blood. He planted his eyes on me and burst into laughter.

"Shit that is sad" Eddie and Randy spoke in unison followed by bursting into tears of laughter.

"Quit it" I shouted at them and out of the blue all three went silent and eyed me from head to toe, my hands were shaking.

"We did scare him" Callan was first to break the silence which I longed to last at least for a few minutes.