19. Crazy

"Thank god, you recognized me" I stared at Seth's black eye, sweat covering his forehead, he handed me the phone with a shattered screen

   "Thank god, you recognized me" I stared at Seth's black eye, sweat covering his forehead, he handed me the phone with a shattered screen. I tried to turn it on but it was completely blank, standing there I scanned the surroundings looking for Sebastian.

   "Seth, get me the hell out of here now!" Sebastian screamed and pounded on the door from the next room, startling me and Seth. Seth quickly bent down, fishing out a screwdriver. Geez! From where do these guys even get these serial-killers-things like a body bag or chains?

   "Seth, what-" I felt the tug around my ankle as Seth tried to break the cuff around my ankle, Seth looked at me and opened his mouth.

   "Seth, I swear for fuck's sake, get me out of this room now, I won't repeat myself!" Sebastian shouted out, my eyes on the door which I wished would be able to withstand his strength.

   "No, and shut your mouth!" Seth responded and resumed to get me out of the cuffs. I was shocked because this is the first time I heard Seth raising his voice against Sebastian.

    Seth tightly gripped my ankle. "Sorry, I forgot to get the keys from him" He pushed the screwdriver on the inner side of my cuff. I don't think Sebastian would comply, as I heard him shouting profanities, Seth completely ignored him.

   I let out a cry as pain coursed through my ankle, I felt a cut on my ankle, warm blood seeping out, impulsively I put my hands on Seth's shoulders to support myself biting my lip. I stood there with my phone in one hand, squeezing Seth's white t-shirt.

   "Seth, if you hurt him, I will fucking kill you!" Sebastian growled and warned Seth to not even touch me. I stared at Seth. He was busy trying to free me from the shackles having a hard time, his hands shaking around my ankle.

   "Zel, get me out of here, please" My attention diverted towards Sebastian as he called onto my name, but it sounded like a frustrated cry as if he were silently crying behind that door. I gulped, feeling a lump settled in my throat.

    I heard Seth grunt in frustration as he stood up wiping sweat from his forehead. With a screwdriver in his hand, a bloody tip. I stared at my ankle, it was hurting and blood drops seeping out. I gave my ankle a jerk but the cuff did not budge.

   "Now what?" I looked at Seth's worried face, he pursed his lips together trying to come up with a solution. "Zel, please don't leave I never meant to hurt you" Sebastian had quit pounding on the door.

   "Wait I will try one more time" Seth took a deep breath and bent down "Azazel you need to help Sebastian, he cried for the whole night and you even saw the carving on his arm, he is going crazy" Seth whispered, but my eyes were still fixed on the door, which seemed like it would break down anytime. I heard a metallic clink, fear crept in as I shut my eyes thinking that Sebastian broke it down.

   To my surprise, I heard a sigh leaving Seth's mouth as I felt him pat my shoulders. I opened my eyes to see the weight removed from my ankle, Seth smiling at me.