9. Scary

A/N Hey Again sorry for the late update,

And do point out if there are any mistakes cause the credit will go to my editor gs__02 THANKS FOR EDITING AND APPRECIATING MY WORK...

    Two freaking weeks! Without Sebastian, although mom visited me on a regular basis. Joining the group therapy and the 90 mins session with Dr. Reign about how I am feeling was all I went through. I am not saying that the therapy is not helping, my mind is too diverted on Dr. Reign because he is acting strange as if that conversation never happened. He hasn't brought up Callan's or Eddie's name even once. Adding to it, only last week the death of two teenagers being announced... I have nothing more to add as it is becoming the talk of the town.

    As promised, Reign is letting me go home even after much convincing and reasoning that the trigger for Stephie's voice was my room. I mean I haven't heard her voice since the day I came here. I know it is all in my mind, but guess I am starting to feel good.

    Not meeting Sebastian for two weeks is kind of sad, I miss him. To elevate my mood mom told me I can spend my whole week at Sebastian's, which is all I want, I had told her about us and she was very happy and supported me. I love her so much.

    Reign agreed to discharge me by evening after we were done with a few tests.

    "Be careful" Reign tugged onto my black t-shirt's sleeve and spoke as I exited through the main doors of the hospital. I gave him a confused look.

    "Be careful?" I repeated his question with a frown and before he could answer there was a loud sound of a car horn, I turned sideways to see mom waiting for me. "Just text me" I suggested and quickly ran towards the car, I pried the door met by a smile on my mom's face

    "Hi, sweetie" she greeted me as I took a seat next to her and returned a smile. I scanned the backseat to find a duffle bag.

    "Mom thanks for everything," I told her as we drove off. I can't wait to meet Sebastian. Mom already informed him about me coming over. I think everything will go pretty well but Reign's words are still running through my mind, what did he mean about me being careful?

    "We are here" mom announced and looked outside the car to see the familiar neighborhood and the indigo-colored house, with a familiar black door. I glanced back at mom

    "I will keep in touch, enjoy your week," mom told me, her hands still on the wheel. She is trusting and supporting me throughout this. I quickly grabbed the bag from the back seat and was about to open the door when she gently embraced me.

    "No funny business, you are still not at that age" she whispered and I giggled back before hopping out of the car, after assuring I won't break her trust. I waved my hand as she left.

    I crossed the road and stood there in front of Sebastian's door as the memories of that night came back, this is where we had parted and...

    He still owes me a black hoodie! Ya, I still remember that...