Do I love him?

A/N Hey... this is a mini-chapter

Attention this chapter will be in THIRD PoV

"Your sweet smell" Zel answered with a smile, a blush spread across Sebastian's face. He was about to compliment something in return but it was too late, Sebastian was utterly speechless. He quickly turned his doorknob, with the unconscious girl in his arms. So far everything was going according to the plan.

He entered his house, the hallway was dark, being extremely cautious of the fact that turning on the lights would be troublesome. He easily navigated his way past the stairs, towards the room next to the kitchen as he was familiar with every nook & corner of the house. He put the girl on a bed which was at the far end of the room next to a wall.

"You are late" someone caught his attention from behind and the person entered the room.

"No I am not late" Sebastian answered and glanced at the figure.

"I see, you are still awake" Sebastian raised his brow, an evil grin resting spread across his face as he stood face to face in front of the person. Although the facial features of the person were obstructed because of the darkness around them it seemed they shared the same height.

"After all you were the one who asked for my help" The figure answered, leaned lazily against the frame of the door

"Oh, yeah, thanks. Now take her and do the talking" Sebastian pointed his finger towards the girl.

"Don't hurt her," Sebastian added, the person sighed in response with their hands crossed on the chest.

"Why is that so?" The person asked with a curious tone while walked past Sebastian and stood by the edge of the bed.

"Because Zel instructed me not to hurt her" Sebastian answered, turning his head towards the person.

"Azazel, quite a unique name your boyfriend has got there" the person snorted, while anger took over Sebastian and he gritted his teeth

"First, he is not my boyfriend, I just like him a lot, Secondly, do your work and use the information we have gathered. I want the next plan to be done by tomorrow morning" Sebastian was enraged at the mention of the whole boyfriend thing it was true he did have feelings for Zel. When he was about to storm out of the room the person gripped his wrist.

"I guess you should confess your feelings towards him, you know whatever you did it was to prove your love for him" the person advised and let go of Sebastian's wrist as the person was able to sense the growing tension and heat in the room.

"My love for Zel?" Sebastian quietly repeated the words and consciously registered them in his mind. He stood there for some time before snapping back to reality, his fingers fiddling with each other.

"I am going to take a nap, hope I can rely on you" Sebastian announced, completely sliding the topic of his love for Zel in his unconscious, and left the room, leaving the person with the girl.

"Hell, you can rely on me, because you don't have anywhere else to go" the person muttered under their breath and stood there staring at the girl.

A/N Any guesses? About the mysterious person...