16. Where were you?

A/N First of all thanks to all the readers who are still here with me, and secondly We are Guilty crossed 500 views (not something big but definitely to be proud of

A/N First of all thanks to all the readers who are still here with me, and secondly We are Guilty crossed 500 views (not something big but definitely to be proud of...) moving on

Sad to announce there is a... Trigger warning: Slight Violence, proceed at your own risk 

 'Take care of your boyfriend' The words refused to leave my mind as I stood in front of my house, fingers a few millimeters away when it dawned on me as to why I would ring the doorbell like a guest? Mentally cursing myself, I turned the doorknob and entered my house, everything is familiar. 'Azazel, this is your home, what is wrong with you?' A little voice scolded me. Absolutely correct this is my house.

"Mom, dad I am home" I proudly announced and walked towards the living room to find my parents on the couch next to each other.

"Ze!" Before I had time to react dad cheered and stood up embracing me. His stiff muscles squeezing me, he is really attached to me especially after my breakdown.

"Dad, I am so glad to see you" I threw my arms around him. He backed up wearing a smile on his face, patted my head.

"My little Ze has grown up so much that he is with a boyfriend, huh?" He gave me a sly smirk with my mom joining him with a giggle. We walked into the living room, mom and dad in front of me. Their eyes were staring at me, why does it feel odd?

"His name is Sebastian." I rubbed the back of my neck and shifted back and forth on my seat, something has changed inside me. He nodded and stared at me.

"Dad, you are moving in next month, right? After the project is done..." Dad is employed at a pharmaceutical firm, he is working on a project in the next city and finally, it is one month until he is done.

"Yup, I will be back soon" Dad let out a chuckle again he eyed me, something is fishy.

"Ze, did you two do something?" I gulped as he pointed towards my neck, shit on one hand I promised mom no funny business, I kept my promise too, but then ahh... my mind will just explode if I don't do anything.

"Dad, actually it is umm..." I felt mom's suspicious gaze on me, mom's first rule; Never ever break a promise. My hands are shaking, think, think, think...

"It is a cat scratch" I let out a sigh as he believed my lie but still his eyes refused to leave mine. His hand rested on his chin.

"Did you disinfect the scratch?" Mom interrupted with a worried look, I threw my hands in the air "Yes mom it is nothing to worry about" She smiled and again silence crept up.

"Ze, I am thinking that you should invite Sebastian for dinner. I would be happy to meet our son-in-law" I choked on air so badly that mom started to scold dad as I excused myself to get a glass of water. My dad is a super friendly guy, he loves to joke around but that was totally out of the blue.