22. Together

A/N At last we are here, Zel is not dead!! and this is the end *sob *sob 

A/N First line rings any bells?? A/N 

 "Zel, what are you thinking?" My doctor asked me with a concerned look and worried tone, as I haven't changed my position for two hours, while the food tray is resting on my lap, I gave up eating for two days, two days ago I had a panic attack, and two days went by and I cannot stop thinking about Sebastian. My amber eyes diverted in Reign's direction.

    'Nothing' I thought, but that wouldn't be even a valid answer, "Sebastian" I muttered, gripping the sheets, squeezing shut my eyes.

    "Zel, don't do this to yourself, I promise Sebastian would be happy with this decision too, he was sorry for everything he did" Reign stood up from the chair and picked the food tray placing it on the side table.

    "Please, let me meet him, once and maybe he can say that he is sorry in front of me" I rubbed my eyes, and gulped, my throat was completely dry. They even refused to share any information related to Sebastian, I have no clue as to where he might be.

   Reign stood up, letting out a sigh, " You will eat if I let him meet you?" I quickly nodded my head, immediately after the words left his mouth, "Yes, please, I will eat anything, do anything, please I want Sebastian" I jumped in excitement, that meant Sebastian is not in jail, maybe he is here at the hospital, but that is only a maybe. . . A smile spread across Reign's face, as he shut the door. I refused to meet my parents after what happened but according to Dr. Reign, mom never left my side when I was unconscious. Officer Jason visited me and asked a few questions, with Dr. Reign by my side for emotional support.

    I explained to him everything right from the beginning. It was painful but the truth cannot be hidden for a long time. Just after that, adults went on to discuss stuff that involved quick hand gestures and arguments.

   "Zel!!" My head moved in the direction of the source, ears popping up like a bunny, my face flushed red to see him leaning by the doorframe, his smile, his eyes, his hands, his whole body. OH, GOD!! I will go crazy, my breathing hitched for a minute and my heart skipped a beat just to see him in front of me.

   "Sebastian!!" I kicked away the sheets, I gave him a tight hug, Yes, he is real, he is here for me. My whole body was trembling from his touch, his sweet intoxicating scent.

    "Sebastian, remember the rules" A voice interrupted our reunion, I looked behind his back to find Dr. Reign, a small plate with a pastry!!!. Sebastian smiled and put his hands on my shoulders maintaining distance between us, but then his fingers were around my wrist, dragging me towards the bed as we took a seat.

   "I am- I am so happy" He stuttered, tears in his eyes, his voice melted me, as I examined him again, in white hospital clothes, a black wristband, and my name still carved on his skin. I leaned in to kiss him but he backed off.