20.We are Guilty

It took me three minutes to run away from Sebastian and five minutes to get back, I don't want him to do something reckless, although I am scared as hell.

I crossed paths with a few people, all of them glared at me probably thinking I am a runaway from an asylum, with my hands shaking, my feet hurting, breathless state, and my legs refused to take a break until I stood face to face with the black door, those shaky hands on the doorknob.

I turned the doorknob and pried the door open, quietly entering the silent house, my mouth open to call Sebastian but nothing came out as I felt he had the upper hand over my decisions. Closing the door, I heard footsteps behind me.

"BABE!! You are back!" I turned around in time to see Sebastian sprinting towards me from the kitchen, his face was slightly bruised lips, he changed in black jeans and a white-colored oversized t-shirt with full sleeves, a smile adorned his face and not to mention the center of attraction on him was a knife in his right hand.

Before I had time to react he hugged me, I cried afraid that he might hurt me, in the process my back got slammed with the door, his hands hugging me tightly but I couldn't feel the knife. I pushed him away with teary eyes, my legs gave out and I plopped on the floor.

"Zel!" Sebastian called out, crouched in front of me, his ice-blue eyes gave out a scary aura, and not to forget the knife. He licked his lips and extended his left hand to caress my cheek wiping my tears. "S-S-Sebastian" With a stuttering voice and trembling finger I pointed at the knife in his hand. He let out a gasp and quickly dropped the knife

"Sorry to scare you, I thought of cooking something delicious for you. I knew you would come back" Sebastian leaned closer to my ears. "Don't ever leave me" He whispered with a sharp tone and pulled back to witness my pale face, while he wore that pretty smile.

I let out a scream as the doorbell rang scaring me to death but Sebastian put his hand over my mouth to suppress my scream and a finger over his lips, shushing me simultaneously removing his hand.

"Calm down babe it's just a doorbell" I was panting, with my heart beating way above normal. Sebastian hugged me, running his fingers through my hair. Suddenly he gripped my arms and yanked me up, wiping more tears with his sleeve.

"Now, open the door and act normal. I don't want anyone else to get hurt and Seth's name should never leave your mouth'" Sebastian whispered as I nodded, biting my lip, whoever is standing behind the door better not cause any trouble. I glanced sideways to see that he picked up the knife and hurried on to my left side, with his right hand behind my back hiding the knife.

"Just for safety" He pecked on my cheek and rolled his eyes towards the door gesturing me to open it. I gulped and opened the door to welcome the person who had invited themselves to death's doorstep. If that person is dangerous, will Sebastian kill them? More than that will I ever help him cover up again?

"Dr. Reign?" A confused look settled over my face as I saw my doctor wearing a worried look.

"I am sorry, it took me some time to get here." He stepped in and instinctively I and Sebastian stepped backward maintaining the same position, I glanced at Sebastian's unhappy face clearly displeased with having Reign here.

"What happened to your ankle, are you fine?" He pointed towards my ankle. I gulped and stood there before answering

"Glass cut" Both me and Sebastian answered in unison, as he smirked at me.

"Zel, why did you hang up in between?" Reign was about to take my shaky hand in his, but Sebastian cleared his throat stopping him mid-air.

"There was a crisis we had to handle, you know Zel's phone slipped from my hand and then he was startled and dropped the glass and you know the rest" Sebastian explained with extreme caution.