Framed

A/N Mini chapter here

A/N THIS CHAPTER IS IN THIRD PoV 

   "Eloise Cinders, do you think that girl could kill two teenagers" the officer stretched his arms and stared at his partner as they were about to close the two-week-long case.

    "I agree with you Jason, she does not seem to have much mental capacity to kill" Ralph nodded and passed the file to his partner Jason. 

    "See according to her, they were trying to molest her" Jason took the file and browsed through it.

    "But the fact that there was no weapon found, sounds strange right?" Ralph sighed and stretched his arms.

    "Yes, and again according to her, she killed them with a stone? I have a hard time digesting that. Don't you think that it feels made up?" Jason paced the room with the file in his hand. 

     "Yes it does, Jason but can we please continue this tomorrow, I am soooo tired" Ralph groaned and rested his head on the desk. Before Jason could continue his phone lit up, and he quickly picked up the phone and put it near his ear.

    "Jason, here" Jason hummed and his face tensed up a bit and the person on the other end spoke up. Ralph was able to hear the quiet hums of the person from the phone.

    "Huh, that is impossible" Jason froze on his steps and stared at the file in his hand, he looked at Ralph and back at the file.

    "She killed herself, are you sure?" Jason cautiously repeated the words, trying his best to register the newly acquired information. 'What a fucking mess', Jason thought, with his hand on his face. Ralph stood up, with his mouth wide open.

    "A note huh, what does it say?" Jason frowned and put the file on the desk, switched the phone in his other hand.

    "I knew it. Yes, there is someone else behind this" Jason put the phone down, he turned towards Ralph with a smirk on his face.

    "What did you get?" Ralph asked him.

    "The note said: I WAS FRAMED" Jason picked his phone and turned the screen towards Ralph, to show him the picture of the note left by Eloise.

    "We should not have let her go like that" Ralph stood up and took the phone from Jason to have a clear view of the picture.

    "Yeah you are right but she wanted to see her grandparents, they are the only ones she was worried about, so I let her go with two officers" Jason stood his ground and again picked the file.

    "Oh god, that means she was forced into taking the blame!" Ralph spoke with an astonished tone.

    "Now we have another suspect to look upon" Jason smirked and showed the picture of a raven-haired boy, with bright amber eyes.

    "He is a minor" Ralph glanced at the picture of the boy.

    "Even the victims were minor, do you see any dots connecting, here" Jason smirked and turned around to exit the room.

    "Where are you going?" Ralph asked from behind

    "To question him, we need to investigate it right now" Jason answered and grabbed his jacket from the rack, and shut the door behind him.

    "Wait, Jason, I will come with you too" Ralph caught up to Jason before he could drive away

    "Ralph do one thing, you can get the report for what happened at Eloise's house, leave this boy to me" Jason suggested and Ralph nodded and disappeared inside the building

    "Azazel Ridge" Jason muttered under his breath and drove off.

A/N Will, they get caught?....