8. Let's Talk

A/N Hey

A/N Hey...

    "Zel, what is this?" Dr. Reign shouted at me, which is extremely rare but given the circumstance, I think he has every right to shout at me.

    "Zel, listen to me" he snapped his fingers before my face to disrupt my train of thought.

    "Sorry" I whispered with my head down and hands on my lap, I felt Reign glaring at me. It is half-past eight in the morning, Reign came in thirty minutes ago, to check on me but he found me and Sebastian cuddling together. Here we are, on the couch with Sebastian still snoring on the bed.

    "I love you too" Sebastian smiles and murmurs in his sleep, blanket over him, and I mentally curse myself for agreeing with his plan.

    "Wake him" Reign sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose and I stand up towards the bed. It is just a wonder that he is still sleeping, despite Reign shouting at me.

    "Sebastian" I whispered and poked his arm, while Reign stood opposite to me. He put a finger on his lips gestured to me to keep quiet.

    "Sebastian, wake up" I softly gripped his arm, successfully; he opened his eyes, a lazy smile plastered on his face."Morning" he stood up and embraced me before I could open my mouth he started to speak.

    "Zel, I should get going before someone comes-" I gulped and pointed behind him, his expression turned blank as he turned around and saw angry Dr. Reign with arms crossed over his chest

    "Oh, shit" he whispered and took a step back, stood next to me.

    "You. Out. Now" Dr. Reign shouted, his index finger pointed towards the door, this is the first time I saw him without his smile.

    "Please, It is not his-" I tried to interfere and stepped ahead to shield him."Zel, not a word from your side" he silenced me, and this time I dared not say a word.

    "Sebastian. Don't make me repeat myself" Dr. Reign said in a much calmer tone, Sebastian stood there as he tried to contain himself. I could sense the anger built up in the room.

    "And you are banned to visit Zel for next week" Reign added some fuel to the fire and I quickly gripped Sebastian's arm before he could do anything he would regret later on. I shook my head sideways signaling him not to do anything as I already saw his clenched fists; ice-blue eyes challenging Reign.

    "But you cannot-" I darted my eyes towards Reign and was about to negotiate stuff but he cut me off

    "That will be one and half weeks" he added in with a blank expression on his face, hands crossed over his chest.

    "But Doctor Reign-" Once again I opened my mouth to speak, challenging Reign.

    "Two weeks" He casually increased it to half and took a seat on the chair next to the bed.