The Bar

Spencer hadn't really spoken to you in a few days. It was very strange. He wouldn't leave you alone and always checked up on you but now he would barley talk to you at work. Hotch had told everyone to leave for the jet but you shoved Spencer into a random office as everyone left.

"Y/n what the hell" Spencer yanked himself out of your grasp

"Did I do something" you shut the door behind you

"What"

"Dinner" you walked up to him

"What are you talking about"

"You made me dinner and after that you just shut down. Did I do something to offend you?"

"I don't know what you are talking about" Spencer tried to make his way around you but you backed up against the door

"Spencer I can not handle petty drama right now, you have been avoiding me" you gulped down the lump in your throat "What's wrong"

"Your over thinking it" he reached for the door handle but you blocked him

"Spence" you heard people walking by so you whispered and looked up at him

"Nothing is wrong now get out of the way" he whispered yelled

There was a moment of intense staring before you opened the door and let him storm out. You ran your hands through your hair and sighed.

...

One the jet everyone was having their usual conversations and you were just looking out the window in a single seat. Far away enough from Spencer that he was laughing at something JJ said. You looked down at your hands and you were shaking again, you felt yourself lose your breath and you felt nauseous.

"You okay?" Emily asked walking out of the bathroom

"Yeah I just needed to use the bathroom" you quickly jumped to your feet and walked to the bathroom. You shut the door behind you and looked into the mirror. The room felt small. Too small. You looked at yourself and couldn't find the person you once knew. You lightly brushed over the bags under your eyes and took a deep breath. You felt like throwing up.

In one second your face was hovering over the toilet. You felt sick from everything. Every single emotion that coursed through you. Sick of seeing Claire everywhere you turned. Sick of hearing her screams. You lifted yourself off of the floor and flushed the toilet. You rinsed your mouth and your face.

You looked at yourself one more time. Trying to desperately call out the girl you once were. Instead of walking out the bathroom you dug into your pockets and struggled to pull out a pill from the small plastic bag you placed it in.

"Just one more and that's it" you whispered to yourself

You flinched at the sound of someone knocking on the door. "Y/n you okay in there?" it was Morgan

"Yeah I'm fine" you called out

You popped the pill into your mouth and quickly ran your mouth under the water. You swallowed back and walked out the door. You didn't bother looking up so you slammed into Morgan on your way out. You had thought that he went back to his seat.

You cleared your throat "Sorry"

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine" you approached a seat closer to the team considering everyone was beginning to debrief. You sat down in front of Spencer and next to Hotch. Along with JJ diagonal from you.

"You sounded a little sick in there" You heard Morgan from behind

"Must have eaten something bad" you commented picking up the file in front of you