The Fight

"We can't keep doing this"

"I know" you were leaning against Spencer's door

"We need help" he ran his hands through his hair

"I know"

"We have to stop"

"I know"

"Quit saying I know" he scoffed

"Spencer I know we have to stop but I can't"

"Yes you can"

"No Spencer I really can't" you began to walk towards him "I can't go back to hearing Claire's screams. I can't go back to being stuck in that place. I feel better like this."

"You are building a tolerance and we are going to drown, come to a meeting with me"

"No"

"Let's get help"

"No"

"Y/n"

"No" you began to raise your voice

"Please"

"Spencer I said no" you yelled

He stayed quiet and looked away

"Spencer look at me"

He hesitated but he looked down at you

"You love me right"

"Y/n" he turned his head and almost walked away

"Tell me you love me" you placed your hands on his face and guided his gaze towards you

"Stop it"

"Come on say it" you whispered

"I love you" he placed his hands besides your waist

"Right you love me so please let me do this" he tried to move again but you moved so you could stay in his gaze "I promise I will get help but just a little while longer"

He exhaled and put your hands down to your sides, he grabbed his satchel. "I'm going to work"

"Spence" you called out but it was too late, he walked out the door

...

You were sitting alone in some police station in New Orleans. Hotch had told you to take it easy today. Apparently your behavior was off. Whatever that meant. Todays case was smoother than usual. From the geographical profile you worked on you sent the team to the location you thought was best. You were waiting.

But you decided to go look for some coffee or a snack. While you were walking you were thinking about what Spencer had said. You wanted to be scared of the withdrawal symptoms but you were more scared of feeling the pain John brought you.

You found a vending machine near the entrance of the building. You were about to reach for your wallet but suddenly felt a presence behind you. You quickly turned around and saw that it was an officer.

"You look lonely"

"Well I'm not"

"You sure, I can keep you company"

"I don't want your company"

"Really? You are a pretty little thing" he took a step closer but when you tried to back away your back hit the wall of the vending machine. Your breath hitched and you were there again. In that place...

..."Your a pretty little thing" he walked closer to you

"Get away from me" your back hit the wall