The Wedding

Play song at the <>

Walking into the reception felt comforting, all of your friends were having fun and drinking. Watching Rossi and Krystall recite their vows was an amazing view, it was like a light that shined over all the darkness you witnessed in this job. You tried your best to ignore Spencer's arm wrapped around Max most of the time.

It was almost time to eat but you walked over to the bar with Penelope standing behind it.

She gasped "Y/n you look amazing"

You were dressed in a red velvet dress that ended at midthigh length, along with a slit at the end. You wore a gold chain with matching earrings and black heels. Your mascara and red lipstick completed the look.

"You don't look so bad yourself pretty lady" you cheered her on as well "So what are you cooking up"

"I call it the Rossi it is served in a crystal goblet that is with a C and one L. It is distinguished, it's reliable, it's a little sweet with just the right amount of bite"

Tara approached the mini bar "Will it get me drunk?"

"Totally"

"Make it a double" she clasped her hands together and smiled

"Done" Penny prepared the drink and continued "Oh and I came to this wedding by myself but I will not be dancing by myself. Do you understand me Y/n"

You were distracted when you were glancing over to see Spencer talking to Emily and other members but turned right back around and smiled "Of course Penny"

"Guys let's take a seat, Prentiss is about to make a toast" Luke walked by and the rest of you situated yourselves to a designated area.

Of course you had the perfect view of Spencer sitting perfectly with Max. You hated it. Sipping on your drink you began to listen to Emily's words

"When Dave got engaged, he pulled out all the stops, some of you might not know this but he proposed to Krystall in our elevator at the FBI which was perfect. If she said no he could just go back to work" you heard the surrounding giggles and mumbles

While she continued with her speech you couldn't help but wonder if this was a life you and Spencer could have had. This could have been your life but it wasn't, it was his and Max's. You continued to pay attention "Their marriage was in the stars. Dave and Krystall are twin flames. Two souls that are always meant to be together. Sometimes it takes time sometimes it takes a parallel universe or something but the thing about twin flames is that, nothing can keep them apart"

Twin flames. Two souls that are always meant to be together

Your eyes landed on Spencer and he turned to look at you at the same time. There was a burning sensation deep inside you begging to call for him. He gave you a small smile and payed attention back to Emily "They are a magic unto themselves and together they light the way for all of us, to David and Krystall"

You raised your glass and everyone clinked their glasses "To David and Krystall"

...

<Play song>

You were dancing with Penelope and having fun until the song changed. It was a slow song for a slow dance.

"Could I steal her" Luke jumped in and took Penelope's hand, she winked back at you and walked into the middle of the dance floor with him

"Come on everybody has to have a partner" Rossi shouted

"Except for me" you whispered to yourself, you began to make your way over to a seat but Spencer stopped you, holding his hand out