Chapter 1: Introduction

(Y/n) (l/n) is what they called you.

Well, that's what your parents called you at least.

Your targets never had a chance to call you anything before you killed them.

You were an incredibly skilled assassin from the (l/n) family, easily surpassing your older brother. You were deemed as the prodigy of your family, your parents' most precious weapon.

Your skills were accompanied by beautiful looks. (H/c), (h/l) hair with (s/c) skin and
(e/c) eyes. Though your looks didn't matter to you that much. Of course you took care of yourself, but there wasn't anyone you were trying to impress. Your life as an assassin is what's most important.

You carried out many different assassinations, some harder than others in certain cases. However, you felt like killing was easy, it came natural to you just like breathing. Though you didn't always want to eliminate your target, you weren't completely emotionless after all (though you hid it from your parents).

But, what you felt wasn't the deciding factor, it was what your parent's asked of you that was important.

If they told you to slice a child's throat you'd do it, completely disregarding your own feelings altogether.

They weren't heartless though, at least to you anyway. They had devoted their lives to train you, they'd given you all you had, down to every last blade you owned. You were grateful to them. Without the tough training your father gave you, you wouldn't have been as strong as you are now.

So, you did what they asked, just like any good kid would.

But you felt restrained here in the mansion among the forest you lived in. There wasn't much freedom for you. You were swamped with job after job.

The life of an assassin prodigy right?

Sure, it was okay at times,  living comfortably in the mansion. But it was...lonely. You were never close to your brother, and all your parents wanted to do was train.

It was an easy decision to make really, leaving the estate to head into the city to take the Hunter Exam.

Your parents would be proud of you if you got a Hunter's license right? Maybe...

You were going to do it anyway, beats staying at the mansion with people bossing you around.

As you thought on your life you arrived down the elevator and found yourself in a large room with a bustling crowd...
-
-
Hello! I hope you enjoyed chapter one!