Chapter 6: Training

Thank you for 100+ reads ♥︎

-

It was around 6 pm when you finally decided to leave your room. You had been cleaning your blades ever since you departed ways with Hisoka and Gittarackur.

You manipulated a blade and it lifted from your scabbard. You sat and admired it. "It's been a while since I've had to use one of these. Maybe Hisoka or Gittarackur will be up for some training...." you said aloud.

You placed the blade back to its spot. "Hm... I should change."

Eventually you had changed your outfit, placed the scabbard back onto your waist and quickly did your hair.

"Okay, guess I'll go see Hisoka now

"Okay, guess I'll go see Hisoka now."

-

You left your room and locked the door behind you. 'Hmm room 44...oh that's to the right' you thought as you walked down the hall.

Soon you reached the door and knocked a few times. "It's me, Hisoka."

"Who's 'me' exactly?" He echoed back.

"Don't toy with me, just let me in already."

"Alright~" he opened the door and you stepped in.

"Welcome (y/n)" he smiled. You rolled your eyes and walked over to the bed and sat on it.

Hisoka sat at a table in the corner of the room, stacking a few cards.

You peered at him. He was an interesting guy, but still kind of weird. You were cold to him at first but slowly warmed up to him. 'Are we friends or do I just tolerate him?' You thought. 'Most likely the latter,' you laughed to yourself.

Hisoka perked up and you finally decided to say something.

"So where's Gittarackur?" you asked.

"Miss him?" Hisoka said, eying you.

Your face turned a bit red, whether you were angry or flustered you didn't know. "I'm just asking" you shot back.

He laughed. "Well I don't know where he is, probably busy with something. He will meet us later."

"Hm"

Hisoka looked back to his card tower.

"Say, Hisoka, I don't know anything about your fighting abilities. We should train for a little bit."

Hisoka looked up. "Oh?" He smiled. "You're asking if you can fight me?"

"If that's how you want to put it then yes" you bluntly stated.

"Oh alright, things like this do get me excited~"

"Okay great!" you said while standing up. "There's a few training areas here on the airship, let's go to one"