Chapter 7: The Disguise

Moments before Gittarackur walked in

-

Gittarackur checked the time.

"Hm. It seems I've lost track of time. I'll be late to meeting Hisoka and (y/n)"

He noticed a message from Hisoka on his phone. 'We're in the training gym a few rooms down. Room 50. Be here soon, I think (y/n) misses you ♥︎'

He stared at the message. 'She misses me?'

He stood up 'Doesn't matter, I should head there now'

-

You two weren't in this position long before the doors to the training room opened. You both looked over to see a very confused (and angry it seemed) Gittarackur staring you both down.

-

Gittarackur looked over at you and then Hisoka. He didn't know what to make of the situation.

Your eyes widened. 'He shows up now of all times?! He's going to get the wrong idea...'

Gittarackur finally spoke to Hisoka in a bothered tone, "Get your hands off of her, Hisoka"

His comment took you by surprise. You haven't known him that long but you'd never seen him this upset. Even Hisoka was a little shocked at his reaction. Though his expression didn't last long. Soon he smiled, finally realized where his hands were and let go of his grip on your waist.

"Sorry about that, (y/n)" he said to you.

You straightened up and looked over at him. "Oh..it's fine" Your blades flew away from Hisoka's neck and back into your scabbard.

Hisoka looked towards Gittarackur who was still staring at him with an angry expression.

"Calm down now. We were only training~" Hisoka teased.

"Didn't look like training to me" Gittarackur responded.

"Funny, I didn't think you were the jealous type" Hisoka hissed.

The two stared at each other intently. Clearly Gittarackur wasn't happy with Hisoka's comment. It was a little awkward having to watch this unfold.

'Is this some sort of rivalry? What is even going on' you thought.

"Hey guys...let's not, okay?" You piped up.

"Hm. Fine." Hisoka said.

You looked over at Gittarackur and he eased up. "Alright" he said.

You sighed and brushed off your clothes. "I thought you two were going to kill each other just then"

Hisoka stretched. "Well it's over now. I'm going to go back to my room to get some rest" He headed for the door. "Good night you two~"

"Goodnight Hisoka, thanks for training with me today" you responded.

"Anytime (y/n)" He smiled. "Oh, and Gittarackur," he looked in his direction, "lose the disguise why don't you?" Hisoka laughed to himself and left the training room.

Gittarackur stared at him unamused.

'Disguise? What did he mean by that?'