Chapter 2

Hermione's POV

I stirred trying to wake up. My whole body is sore and it feels like I was hit by a huge hippogriff. I tried to sit up when a familiar room came into view. I was in St. Mungo's. As soon as this realization struck, the door to my ward opened and a healer entered.

"Oh, finally you are awake Miss Granger! How are you feeling?" the healer asked.

"Just a little sore. But why am I here? What happened to me?" I asked her.

"Do you have any information about Veela?"

"Yeah, I learned about it in school. But what does this have to do with my sudden illness?"

"Well, miss granger it so happens that a Veela has accepted you as his mate and you had to go through the transformation. It's been two weeks now."

I gasped. "Who else knows about this? And who brought me?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Weasley admitted you here and no one knows about your true condition, I just told them you had some traumatic nightmare and you have a self-induced coma. But if you want you can tell them the truth." The healer tells me after handing two potions.

"Can you call them all in after five minutes?"

"Yeah sure. But first you please drink these potions."

After I drink the potion, the healer leaves me to my thoughts. I knew that if I don't accept my Veela then he will die. Does this mean that I will have to break up with Ron? It is too overwhelming to even think how he'll take it.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

What will happen now? Will she tell the other? Continue reading to find out. 

And before I forget it, all the pictures used in this story till this date belongs to their respective owners and I don't have any claim on them.

Everyone who has started reading my story is requested to please comment, share and vote for me. I will post soon

Love y'all,

-Anushka